Volume Control???
hi, im new to all this xbox stuff at da mo.

i bought it in preference to a standalone dvd player coz of all the stuff it supports when mod-chipped and with xbmc installed (beats any stand alones specs by far).

the problem is, i want to burn various video files, divx's, asf's, mpg's, etc... to my trusty dvd-rw, or rather i did burn them, and then it became apparant that due to all the different bitrates etc... the volume was loud one minute, (for one movie) then quiet the next (the next movie) etc...

now thats all fine and dandy, simple, turn the tv up with the tv remote, right? yup... but that doesnt help when i try to tape the movies onto vcr... it records them loud and quiet!!!

my question is, can i control the output volume of the audio from the xbox with xbmc? if so, how?

thanks
moving to "support (help)".

you can control the volume in the osd while you are watching a movie or set a general volume level in the settings screen.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Volume Control???0