My backdrops releases (56k beware)
Rand Al Thor Wrote:Gotta love the old Bill and Ted. Is this for bogus journey or excellent adventure? Either way I am interested in it, if you would be so kind as to share. As I mentioned I have access to a huge collection of anime images. If anyone has requests for ANIME let me know. Cheers.
I put it on box.net straight away. making a signature with the addy in now. It's one for Excellent Adventure btw Wink

You've done the Guyvers and Cowboy Bebop and they're my top 'ns, but if you've got the images I would find a list of the other most popular shows and start adding them. Do you possibly know where we could get a decent promo or still for Densha Otoko a.k.a The Train Man series? Ta.
From what I can tell there is a Manga, but it looks like the film and tv versions are both live action. Correct? Either way, I couldn't come up with much. Like I said, my sources are limited to animation.
Yeah, it's a live action but I thought it might be worth a shot if yer into Japanese stuff. No worries dude.
TheBurner Wrote:Hey does anyone have any good backdrops for UFC ? Im still trying to even find coverart but tough since it looks like thetvdb took out UFC main events from their data base
I've added a wall for UFC image although I can't be sure it is..Dunno much about these things Oo
been lurkin here for a while, love my xbmc! just got into the whole fanart thing and was wonderin if someone could whip a few for me that i cant find.

All 3 Bourne Movies
Harry Potter: Sorcerers Stone
Mama's Boy
The 3 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movies from the 90's
Waist Deep

Thanks a million guys, this is an awesome community!!
got the ones for the bourne movies and waist deep...
More anime
The Cat Returns tt0347618
Roujin Z tt0102812

moviebackdrops.com
can someone hook me up with:

Harry Potter: Sorcerers Stone
Mama's Boy
The 3 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movies from the 90's
Sorry guy, I looked for all of the ones you requested and couldn't help with any. Need more or better resources.. Maybe someone else can help Sad
well thanks for tryin, maybe someone can help me out
Made some backdrops for all the new movies I've downloaded. Everything can be found on http://www.moviebackdrops.com through the scraper. If you'd like the files in a single archive, lemme know, and I'll make them available that way. Big Grin

Woodstock 69:

Gonzo: The Life and Work of Dr. Hunter S. Thompson:

Hot Fuzz:

TMNT:

Tommy:

The Hills Have Eyes II:

Following:

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom:

The Butterfly Effect:

The Rocky Horror Picture Show:

Oh, and here are the images I could find for you, Only One Haze:

ImageImageImage

They're not the greatest, but they're still better than nothing. Big Grin
These are great but isn't there a site we can host these by category and ensure there are no duplicates?

I have a bunch that I'd like to post too but this thread method seems very inefficient.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Moviebackdrops.com is the place to put them. I just post them in the thread to ensure that anybody who wants them for the random backdrops can get em. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My backdrops releases (56k beware)1