Problems with selected episode thumbs.
First off, love this skin. I am running it on my xbox in my living room, and on my computer.

My problem is that whenever I am selecting an episode in "Episode View" the one that is selected as i go left or right disappears. I have tried everything, even the new Alpha14 does the same thing.

This thread explained a bit but it was for the original xbox, im running it on mt computer using XBMC for windows.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=205574

I have a q6600 quad core, with each core running at 2.4ghz and 2GB of ram total with about 1GB free so I know my computer is fast enough and I know I have enough ram but I cant seem to fix this problem.

Things I tried:
1. Updated to Alpha14
2. Reset settings
3. Tried different resolutions

Im running out of ideas.

Thank in advanced to whoever can help me.
Go to Settings-> Aeon-> System-> Reset all settings to default (recommended for Home menu troubleshooting)

The other Reset all settings will NOT fix it.

Good luck.
Holy crap that work. I love you right now. I have been trying to fix that for days.
I need to look into why those Reset options are doing different things. Cheers for the heads-up.
goku31640 Wrote:Holy crap that work. I love you right now. I have been trying to fix that for days.

Glad I could help.

P.s. Ditched the old moniker, was bored with it and my multiple personalities are acting up.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Ahhh...I was having the same problem (On XBMC_PC). This info should help me out. Thx
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with selected episode thumbs.0