Default directories?!?!
Hey,

I'm kinda stuck now.. I updated to the actual Version (Alpha14) and I wanted to set the DEFAULT TV-Show Shortcut to (F:/series/) so that it doesn't ASK me, when i enter into TV-Shows to ADD A SOURCE. I just want him to STICK to F:/series/ - nothing else - but that doesn't seem to be possible anymore?

PLEASE help me.. Sad
ProfXavier Wrote:Hey,

I'm kinda stuck now.. I updated to the actual Version (Alpha14) and I wanted to set the DEFAULT TV-Show Shortcut to (F:/series/) so that it doesn't ASK me, when i enter into TV-Shows to ADD A SOURCE. I just want him to STICK to F:/series/ - nothing else - but that doesn't seem to be possible anymore?

PLEASE help me.. Sad

I don't quite understand-- are you saying you have to re-add the source each time?
...and that's why god gave us whiskey.
----------------------------------------------
[old rig removed] ATV2 4.3 Eden 11b2
The shortcut name has to be the source name not the source path.
VDRfan Wrote:The shortcut name has to be the source name not the source path.

Thanks a lot.. I was kinda stuck in my brain to realize how it works Wink Working now. Thanks a lot!

Another small question:

I have poster pictures in every series directory like for "Lost" I have a file called "folder.jpg" with the Lost-Poster. IF I enter the directory now, there is a default poster image displayed "TV" - why can't this be the series poster I aded for that series, too?! Is that possible somehow?
Use library mode this which is much better at handling series posters, season posters and episode thumbnails (make sure that you scrape the directories and have them setup with thetvdb.com as the scraper and that the media type for your directory is set to tv.
-D
My xbox is not connected to the internet :/
is all your media on a server PC or on a local harddrive on the xbox?
everything is on the box
Just a suggestion, but you could transfer your media onto your computer, then use XBMC Media Companion to get all your thumbs and .nfo files, then transfer it all back to the xbox. Then you can use the scraper and enjoy your Library mode.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Default directories?!?!0