Posters for TV-Series
As I just saw, the TV-Series Posters are not available for download on the official AEON Site anymore. It is said, that all of them, which are shown as preview, are available http://www.thetvdb.com/ - but they are not - e.g. Ghost Whisperer doesn't even a a poster on thetvdb.com - but in the preview on the AEON Site there are posters of Ghost Whisperer.

PLEASE point me to another site where i can get those Posters! Thanks in advance!
I'm explicitly searching for ALL posters from these TV-Shows:

CSI Las Vegas
CSI Miami
CSI NY
Cold Case
Dr House
Ghost Whisperer
Lost
Las Vegas
Medium
Nip Tuck
Prison Break
Smallville
Without a trace
djh uploaded them all to mediafire:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tpmx3jaiokd

http://www.mediafire.com/?qvwoztx8qyg
Thanks a LOT! Big Grin
Did anyone put them on thetvdb.com in the end?
djh_ Wrote:Did anyone put them on thetvdb.com in the end?

I hadn't yet...in fact, I must have missed the post with these links before. Downloading now, and will upload a bunch this weekend.
...and that's why god gave us whiskey.
----------------------------------------------
[old rig removed] ATV2 4.3 Eden 11b2
it would be nice if the tvdb.com scrapper let you choose banner or poster default instead of manually doing it for all series
pletopia Wrote:it would be nice if the tvdb.com scrapper let you choose banner or poster default instead of manually doing it for all series

umm, actually I am pretty sure that has been added to the svn. Browse the changelog and check it out.
Rand Al Thor Wrote:umm, actually I am pretty sure that has been added to the svn. Browse the changelog and check it out.

ohh .. well i don't use an xbox but rather a mac .. so my xbmc isn't quite as new as i'd like Blush
pletopia Wrote:ohh .. well i don't use an xbox but rather a mac .. so my xbmc isn't quite as new as i'd like Blush

Spiff did add it to the SVN, so you just need to update your XBMC to get it to work.
Maybe I am just missing something rudimentary but what's the easiest way to access the scraper settings in Aeon?
Scratch that, figured it out.

Now that I have all these posters, how does one actually use them in the library view in Aeon?
travisbell Wrote:Scratch that, figured it out.

Now that I have all these posters, how does one actually use them in the library view in Aeon?

So how exactly might someone accomplish such a thing.

Im stumpedHuh
To add the posters manually,
Go to TV Shows from the main Page. In Library mode open up the contextual menu and select "TV Show Information" Should bring up a window telling you about the TV show with some buttons on the bottom. One of those buttons says "Get Thumb." Select the Get Thumb button and then browse to wherever you have the posters saved and select which poster you want to use for the TV show. To make things easier for yourself you can put the posters in the proper folder before doing what I said.
That being said I think (I am pretty new at this myself) it is possible to name the posters something like folder.jpg after you put the poster in the proper TV show folder and XBMC will automatically use that image for the TV show.
Bahndit Wrote:That being said I think (I am pretty new at this myself) it is possible to name the posters something like folder.jpg after you put the poster in the proper TV show folder and XBMC will automatically use that image for the TV show.

Correct.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Posters for TV-Series0