• 2(current)
Bugs and Suggestions
Bug

Movies - In List view when you stop playing a film the list starts at the top but in all the other views it remains on the selected film.

Suggestion

Movie Showcase view - Reversing the position of the covers and writing so the fanart isn't covered up?
Dalidah Wrote:- I tested it on xbox
- The bug happens ONLY when the screen resolution (system, not video player settings) is set to 1080i. If I set the screen resolution at 720p and video player settings are at 1080i the controls work fine: in this case the problem is that when exiting from video playback all graphics are messed up because the screen resolutions does no revert back to 720p (so the fonts are huge).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the general rule to never run 1080 mode on the Xbox since it just can't handle it? I've also read this issue with other skins, where the resolutions are different in video and system and it messes up the fonts, so there's a good chance that's an XBMC bug and not a MediaStream bug. Can you try the same thing in another skin and see if the same issue occurs? I'd also recommend doing a debug log since if it is an XBMC issue they'll need that.
Is it a skin bug that artwork for new movies are saved in very low resolution? Even when I put a .tbn with resolution 1000px height in the movie folder, the resolution is cropped to like 400px height.
can post a bug aswell..

the clock shows a wierd shadow

this is taken when watching a movie, but appears in other views aswell.
seems like its fine when hours are two digits.
Found a bug.
Every Stacked movie I try to play from movie library (Movie CD1.avi + Movie CD2.avi) doesnt work
If its a single file, then works perfect.

Xbox and last T3CH build. Others skins works nice.

Amazing skin btw, congrats.
One presumes you have "Treat stacks as a single file" turned off?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Instead of using BM AU etc in video menu, the developers should use icons representing those actions, much easier to understand.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
szsori Wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the general rule to never run 1080 mode on the Xbox since it just can't handle it? I've also read this issue with other skins, where the resolutions are different in video and system and it messes up the fonts, so there's a good chance that's an XBMC bug and not a MediaStream bug. Can you try the same thing in another skin and see if the same issue occurs? I'd also recommend doing a debug log since if it is an XBMC issue they'll need that.

Xbox handles perfectly 1080i mode (try xtV skin i.e.).
The font "bug" is surely related to XBMC and not the skin. It occurs always whatever different resolution you have between system (screen) and video settings.

In my previous post I meant to underline that at 1080i (screen and video resolution) the skin is wonderful and movies' playback is excellent, but with some files (dunno why) controls for jump / fast forward simply don't work, as said by IIINeOIIINL in a previous post. With all other skins, on same files and same resolution they work.
Great work on the new skin. Very sleek. The animation timings seem fine from my POV and it's pretty damn smooth even on the XBox.

We've been using the Videos menu to play content through the myth:// protocol and my other half doesn't understand why she now needs to go to another list to choose "MYTH" to then get to the recordings (been using Aeon for a while now and that allowed single click access to the myth:// source from the main menu).

It would be great if it was possible to have Videos (or some menu item) configurable to go to a shortcut. Of course dedicated support on the main menu for Myth TV would be great - perhaps once the GSoC project for the PVR frontend is further along Smile

Hitcher Wrote:Bug
Movies - In List view when you stop playing a film the list starts at the top but in all the other views it remains on the selected film.

This also seems to be the case for the List and Info List views for Videos. While trying this skin we've had to be careful with deleting shows because at the moment we have stacks of recorded TV called "Olympics Beijing 2008 ...".

There also looks to be some sort of ghosting behind the item names in the list when they scroll sideways. Those Olympic Games titles are really long - not sure if that somehow affects it.

Pretty awesome looking from what we've used of the skin so far. Haven't run into any areas that didn't look finished. Great job!
dteirney Wrote:It would be great if it was possible to have Videos (or some menu item) configurable to go to a shortcut.

You can already do that now. Just go to the contextmenu and choose 'Make Default' for your MythTV source.
Just noticed that when playing a DVD there's no 'Root Menu' option - probably just an oversight.
Also the 'Now Playing' pop-up doesn't work in Movies (not that there's room for it in anything but the List views - maybe an RSS feed type could be added to display at the top of the screen) even though the selection button appears in the bottom right of the screen.
Might be OT but it would be greate if there was an option to have an horizontal blade insted... here is some mockups how the menu structure might look like... mostly cut and paste
It wold also be great if the weather cold be in the home view insted of a seperate view... here is a mockup in horizontal view...
it wold also be greate with more sub menus like "artist" & "album" under music...
Sorry for poluting, hope no one is offended...
Realy nice skin btw...
Awesome skin, I love it, but there doesn't seem to be any pop up for XBMC Notifications.
What about support for east european languages? Fonts should be full-unicode. Skin is amazing but i cannot use it due tu lack polish special characters
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bugs and Suggestions3