• 4(current)
X10 Medion RF Remote Control (P/N 20017670)
andidvb Wrote:@Dav
do you have RF 2.0.36 driver ??
please send me your driversetup for medion RF
thanks
Nope don't have it but try this website for 2.0.0.36 drivers :
http://www.soft32.com/Download/Free/X10_...918-0.html

If is not working try with this one :
http://www.google.be/search?hl=fr&safe=o...0.36&meta=

Be sure of this :
I never said it will work with 2.0.0.36 drivers & I never tryed this version.
So once again make a backup of your original files before making any change.

KR,
Dav.
Yes, I'm a XBMC Addicted and then ?
@Dav

what of driver do you use Huh

this Version: 3.0.0.236 I have and don´t work with xbmc

but work with DVBViewer
andidvb Wrote:@Dav
what of driver do you use Huh
this Version: 3.0.0.236 I have and don´t work with xbmc
but work with DVBViewer

I Told you, I use version 3.0.0.208.
Here is the correct DLL, for your remote.
yes

file .dll is not driver file

driver file is .inf

your .dll i have

i need driver or setup driver for this remote
cdouglas Wrote:It works really well with my setup along with the ATI remote app running at the same time.

The only issue I have is that it appears that its listening for all channels for a remote instead of being able to lock it down to one like the ATI app. I have problems in my house with getting random signals received by the remote where it will shut down the running applications. Is it possible to lock your app to 1 channel?

thanks
chris

you don't need to lock channels in an app. instead, check your system settings. there should be an icon "remote" (appears as soon as you install x10 software) where you can change the listening behaviour from all to a specific channel.
cheers,azido :;):
azido,
I do have and it is locked in the ATI app to a certian channel, but this app does not honor that and gets interference. As soon as I turned it off, it quit happening.

For now I had to remove this program because of this issue and because it takes over the function of the power button. I want it free to shutdown and restart the computer and all it does now is stop and start xbmc.
cdouglas Wrote:azido,
I do have and it is locked in the ATI app to a certian channel, but this app does not honor that and gets interference. As soon as I turned it off, it quit happening.

For now I had to remove this program because of this issue and because it takes over the function of the power button. I want it free to shutdown and restart the computer and all it does now is stop and start xbmc.

@chris (cdouglas)

Check better ;-)
I don't know what remote you are using but, Power button is assigned
to start & stop XBMC. Try the other button to know which button is assigned
to shutdown your PC.
Hello,

First and foremost, thanks for the app! Much simpler than IR Server and just about perfect.

I say just about perfect because I often seem to get myself into a part of XBMC that I can not back out of using my ATI remote. It seems almost as if the mapping is not quite equivalent to the MS remote. For example, when using the MediaStream skin there does not seem to be a way back from "Settings->Appearance_Look and Feel" the previous button does not seem to exit the section or is not quite equivalent to the 'back' button on the MS remote. using the Esc key, on a keyboard, does it but seems to be the only way back to the main menu. Likewise I can not seem to figure out how to get at the media item menu (mouse right click).

Is there any way that I can specify the remote mappings so that I can configure the ATI remote to work more like the MS remote?

Thanks again for the great enhancement to XBMC for Windows.
Chris
I am using Marmitek X10 remote and Girder 4.0 to control my HTPC and also XBMC. It works perfectly well, I just made some small adjustments to keymap.xml.
My question - I can exit XBMC and I can send computer to sleep (S3) with my remote. Did you manage also to wake it up with this type of remote (X10 remote with USB RF receiver)?
Thanks,
Andrey
I have the ATI Remote Wonder plus, running the ATI software for the remote and then trying to run your app for XBMC stuff. All the functions work this way, but your app overrides the controls of the ATI App. This usually isnt a problem except for the power button. With your app running, all power button does is start and stop xbmc. I would like it to do the default operation of the ATI app that stops the foreground program (or puts computer to standby if there is not one) or waking the computer from standby.

I guess the easiest thing would be to start your app when XBMC starts and kill it when XBMC closes, but not sure how to accomplish that in windows, or a suggestion i made in an earlier post is have the operation of the power button in your app configurable so you can turn it off.
I got it to start the remote app when XBMC starts and to kill it as soon as XBMC exits using a bat file that I was already using to start xbmc from the A button of the ATI RW Plus.

start "X10-BMC" /MIN "c:\program files\xbmc\x10-bmc.exe"
"c:\program files\xbmc\xbmc.exe" -fs -p
taskkill /F /IM X10-BMC.exe
I don't want to shutdown X10-BMC when XBMC is stopped because there is a
function that let you start XBMC with your remote. If X10-BMC is stopped, it
will be impossible to start again XBMC.

So in this case, you have to shut it down manually. I'm sorry.
Thanks for the X10BMC application. It seems to detect my X10 remote (AR Remote Control MCE) but most keys are listed as "Not Assigned" in the debug log.

Code:
02.01.2009 02:04:44    One     - 1
02.01.2009 02:04:44    Two     - 2
02.01.2009 02:04:45    Down     - Not Assigned
02.01.2009 02:04:46    Up     - Not Assigned
02.01.2009 02:04:46    Left     - Not Assigned
02.01.2009 02:04:46    Right     - Not Assigned
02.01.2009 02:04:47    Ok     - Not Assigned
02.01.2009 02:04:49    D     - Not Assigned
02.01.2009 02:04:50    MTLeft     - Navigator
02.01.2009 02:04:52    MTChannelList     - Not Assigned
02.01.2009 02:04:54    Pause     - Pause
02.01.2009 02:04:54    Stop     - Stop
02.01.2009 02:04:56    Record     - Not Assigned
02.01.2009 02:04:57    Forward     - Forward
02.01.2009 02:05:02    Rewind     - Rewind
02.01.2009 02:05:04    Play     - Play

My initial x10net.dll was 3.0.0.199 but I downloaded the provided 3.0.0.208 and replaced my older version. The X10BMC application lists the correct names for the keys. How do I assign the other keys to a specific behavior in XBMC? This application could be a nice replacement for EventGhost on my HTPC.

Thanks,
Benjamin
Thanks for this, working some what with my Firefly remote.

Now I can use my pause button Thanks!!!

Now before I installed this and even after the install, when I use the navagation button and the ok button on the firefly remote it will click the button 2 times for every one time I click it once. The pause button works normal any chance this could be fixed with your software?

Software suggestion could you make a button so that the program will start with windows and auto minimize? if you can't make it start with win no biggie but a auto min when opened would be super Smile

Again thanks for this program!
@ccMatrix
The are not assigned because normaly they are auto recognized by the drivers.
The buttons Up, Down, Left & Right are not working for you ?

@Freebyrd
To do this I have to play with the regedit.
The best way for you is to place a shortcut in :
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

For the "Not Assigned" keys, is the same as for ccMatrix.
It's writed not assigned because they are auto recognized by the drivers.
The "Not Assigned keys" are working anyway ?

Cya,
Dav.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
X10 Medion RF Remote Control (P/N 20017670)0