XBMC (Atlantis) for Windows - Alpha 3 release - Please report all bugs to Trac
Ok, you can ignore the above post (why is there no edit-button on this forum!?) and the related Trac Ticket...A
fter a restart of XBMC it does appear to be working normally. Smile
Gamester17 Wrote:No, and that is therefor off-topic, ...feel free to start a new topic thread for "Port XBMC to ReactOS" in our feature suggestion forum though (and in their own forums as well if you wish).
Sorry bout the off topic post, no need to port it though, ROS will one day be fully compatible with windows apps XD
Ditto Dragonfly, don't know if this is skin or Atlantis related though. I had this problem through Mediastream..
Just installed "atlantis" on the real HTPC after some limited testing on a office PC (has NO remote). Found some issues but installed anyway.

Can now confirm that my IR remote which is driven by a third party app called uICE (very nice program indeed), is not working. uICE is sending the remote button presses as keystrokes to XBMC (current active window).

No changes made in configuration. Wireless keyboard/mouse however, work fine.

Seems related to other Remote issues mentioned in this topic.
DragonFly Wrote:Does anyone else have Gui problems with the AMT script?

Gui shows newest trailers from "View: Media Info" . It shows some trailers along with coverart, just like it used to.

However, after viewing a trailer, the Gui is totally blank. No trailers, no coverart, no entry whatsoever.

Hitting "esc" and returning to the AMT screen brings back things as usual.

Yeah noticed the same but this might be due to an older AMT build. Get the current one from the scripts svn and try again. If it's still there post a bug on trac. nuka will have a look Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I get a pure virtual function call crash after trying to do a refresh and then grab the fanart for several movies in a row. I was going to submit a trac ticket, but what component should I put it as? Should it be skin/gui/navigation, scraper, win32 distribution or something else?
Another EventGhost user her having problems with Atlantis. Seems I need to send 3 keypress's before it will respond. In doing this, XBMC will also sometimes close to background. Seems the more load that you put on xbmc the bigger the problem becomes so it could be process related.

Scratch that. Just done a Cpu Load Test on Atlantis and The previous build.

During XBMC Operations menus etc, I have 50% cpu usage and whilst in play back of a dvd the cpu usage drops to 1%. THIS IS THE SAME across both builds to within 1-2%

So I no longer believe it to be process related. Seems possible that keypress's are responding in the background tasks within windows.

Till then I'm back to the last build.

Regards
xeonicxpression:

The key is to get it repeatable. If it's not repeatable (or not easily repeatable) it's very difficult to trace. Once that is done, trac it under interface + set win32 as platform. It likely causes problems on other platforms though.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

WiSo
Atlantis don`t work with LM Remote KeyMap Sad
Good work for IR Server Suite, but unfortunately need start after service started Sad
jmarshall Wrote:xeonicxpression:

The key is to get it repeatable. If it's not repeatable (or not easily repeatable) it's very difficult to trace. Once that is done, trac it under interface + set win32 as platform. It likely causes problems on other platforms though.

Cheers,
Jonathan

I was able to reproduce it many times in a row. I did post a trac for it, but I put it under win32 thumbnails/ covers/ posters/ fanart. Ticket #4520 I noted that it seems similar to ticket #3002 in that I have exception in CAppplication::FrameMove??() also. You just closed that one 16 hours ago, since you were never able to reporduce it. I have some errors that happen before that, but it is the last one listed before the crash. That other ticket is for the XBOX version though and over two years old. I'll mess around again later today and make sure it is reproduceable again. If I can reproduce it, I'll uninstall and start my database all over again and see if that helps.
Thanks very much.

Note that an exception in FrameMove() is the default "uncaught" exception. The bug I closed was one related to remote control ONLY on xbox, and was never reproducible for any developer.

I have a strange problem watching movies right now. With Atlantis and previous version rev 14676... I don't know how to explain. Just watch the attached image.

I doesn't matter which settings I choose and It doesn't matter which upscaling I use. Beside.. if I use bicubic I don't see anything except something grey.

Greetz
MrHenky
Thumbs Up 
Been waiting on this day for a long time now. xbmc for xbox was the reason I built an htpc in the first place, and now I get to run it there too. You guys rock my world!
MrHenky: You have an ATI graphics card that does weird things with the texture units. There's a hack you can place in advancedsettings.xml to fix it - have a quick search of the forums for the exact syntax.

I am on the linux version at the moment, but I was planning on going over to Windows version again. Two questions though;

1. Is the 100% CPU while idle problem solved on Windows?
2. Is powermanagement still not working while running XBMC?

Cheers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC (Atlantis) for Windows - Alpha 3 release - Please report all bugs to Trac1