Add/Edit Home Screen
mfwilli Wrote:You can edit homescrollers.xml and change "Clips" or "Adult" to "Kids" and point it at a share of kids movies. I've never done it but I know it's possible. That way you could have it on the main page with Movies and TV.

I've also been trying to add a kids section to the homepage.

I've managed to edit the 'adult' option so that it shows as 'Kids' at the homepage, and links to my Kids movies share when chosen.

My only problem is that when i enter my new kids movies section it links to my normal movies background folder, and not my kids movies background folder (which is really the adult background folder)

Anyone know of a way of fixing this?

This is what i've done to the homescrollers.xml:

<item id="12">
<label>KIDS</label>
<onclick>Skin.SetBool(videomovies)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.Reset(videotv)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.Reset(videoclips)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.Reset(videomusic)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.Reset(videoadult)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.Reset(gametrailers)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.Reset(movietrailers)</onclick>
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideoFiles,KIDS MOVIES)</onclick>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(nomovies) + !Skin.HasSetting(movielibrary)</visible>
</item>
Thanks for the reply... much appreciated Smile
Ignore below post... don't know what that was about Rofl

@ PJ: Maybe it's cos you have "KIDS MOVIES" with a space in it... perhaps you could define it as "kidsmov" to keep it simple, and avoid having spaces.
Thanks for the reply oncgde2,

My kids movie share opens fine, i just need to know how to link the share with the adult movie background folder, that is set in the Aeon settings page.

At the mo it links to the movie background folder, so I've got all my sons movies being displayed against a backdrop of a big scary AlienShocked

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add/Edit Home Screen0