Atlantis Beta 2 update
I just saw the announcement on the xbmc.org frontpage. Is there any way to upgrade from Beta 1 through XBMC/Boxee launcher? When I select update I only get Beta 1 as an option.

Thanks.
Zedlic Wrote:I just saw the announcement on the xbmc.org frontpage. Is there any way to upgrade from Beta 1 through XBMC/Boxee launcher? When I select update I only get Beta 1 as an option.

AppleTV users chomping at the bit Wink

It's coming. We are testing the installer to make sure that users will not have any problems.
awesome work guys! Smile I am very excited! how do we go about installing this? can we just FTP the new files to our ATV overwriting the old ones?
davilla Wrote:AppleTV users chomping at the bit Wink

It's coming. We are testing the installer to make sure that users will not have any problems.

I resisted asking, since I figured there would be a big announacement when it was ready. Like you said though, chomping at the bit I am. I wan't to see if the AppleTV optimizations that were talked about have changed the user experience. I'm hoping the 30 second delay I have before a movie starts to play is gone. Heck, I'm just happy to have the context menu working now.Nod I'll be impatiently waiting for the news.Laugh
when will us appletv users be able to update? i'm anxiously waiting. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Atlantis Beta 2 update1