Hello? is there any body in here?
What's Going on? I remember that 3 weeks ago I couldn't keep up with the dev of Aeon I would have to update every time I turned around, there were so many comments on the threads that it would take an hour to catch up on what was going on. Now it seems as everything has ground to a halt. There hasn't been a release in over 2 weeks and the forum collects all of 3 comments a day. I'm not trying to sound shitty I'm just wondering whats going on.
Good point, I've been thinking the same.
People are busy watching tv and movies. Aeon works pretty good for the most part. There are also hints that development may have ended on this skin. djh may have a new project with a real team.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
All I'll say is that while development hasn't stopped on Aeon, it is moving on from what you're using at the moment. I'm working with the guy you know as theDeviL, creator of Fluid. Our goal is to breed the Aeon concept with his skills and vision to create the best skin in the world. We'll keep you posted on every major update with screenshots etc, but for the moment we're still tossing ideas back and forth and seeing what's best and what's possible.

The good news is that we're seeing a 1:1 turnaround of concept to code within a day for most of the designs we've tried out. The advantage of doing Aeon for a year is that nothing's really a secret anymore on the code front, so we can focus energy on what really counts: the design. Sorry to anyone expecting incremental updates to "classic" Aeon. All I can say is that your patience will be rewarded. Also, any content you collect for Aeon like backdrops and nfos will be very much accommodated by its successor.
Glad to hear it. I was getting kinda worried for the lively-hood of the best xbmc skin (opinion I sure most share). Now I cant wait to find out what you guys are brewing.
Great DJH... Looking forward to it... until then DJH, don't forget about ur feeble peasantry... we're supporting yah 100%... AEON is legendary at the moment anyhow... so, if u guys can take it beyond that... all I can say is... EEPH!

Anyways... Good luck and above all, have fun turning ur bitch into a playboy bunny!

And, theDevil... that's where u went... great to hear ur still designing and creating away... we all know ur concepts are the best... I remember the original Fluid concept... splendid...

Well, good luck u two!
Fluid was a very nice concept. Iam glad 2 of the most talented skinners are teaming up to create the ultimate skin. Can't wait! Nod
DJH - take your time. The latest build of Aeon is almost perfect, so I'm in no rush for a new skin......until I see some screenshots Wink
Great to hear! It seems things are really happening on the skin front latley, fantastic!

I'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks to all involved with aeon, fluid, Xtv and all the other skins too. far too many people to list, but thanks a thousand times Smile

Shorty

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hello? is there any body in here?0