Wall view info
So I read the nfo at the top of the forum topics to try and enable the info screen in the wall view. I went to Wall view -> options in wall view -> Info On. Now when I highlight a movie, the screen goes a couple of shades darker, but no movie info. Am i doing something wrong? Thanks for the help.
hi. I could be wrong, but as far as I know in the most current version of Aeon (aeon_alpha14) Wall info is not implemented. The setting you are referring to must be the info for showcase view or something of that nature. However, there is an AEON mod based on alpa14 made by me (Rand Al Thor) that does include among other things a new wall view that is completely borderless and has Wall Info that must enabled in the settings panel. Please search a little more next time. Cheers.
Thanks for the help, and I did notice your mod amongst the searching that I did prior to posting, but the "commonly asked questions" posted at the top of the forum, states that there is a way to view the the info in the wall view. I just wanted to make sure I was doing this correctly as it does not seem to be working(I also saw sometime ago a post stating that it is not a 100% working so maybe this is still the case).
Looks like it is in the faq. Djh must have jumped the gun and added it, but it is still not "fully" supported. The screenshots you saw were either mockups that djh did of what it will look like when he is finished or they might have been from my mod. It is nice to know you did search before posting though. Most people don't Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wall view info0