Sources of 1080p backgrounds?
Question 
There seems to be an endless supply of 720p stuff but the only 1080p backdrops I have found were on aeons old site. And I didn't even get many of those. Does any know where I can get more?
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
If you want TV shows then our site (thetvdb.com) has a bunch. Their mixed in with the 720p ones though. In general only newer shows have 1080p stuff but we do have quite a bit of 1080p bacgrounds/fanarts.
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
onesojourner Wrote:There seems to be an endless supply of 720p stuff but the only 1080p backdrops I have found were on aeons old site. And I didn't even get many of those. Does any know where I can get more?

http://www.meedios.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2454

everything in 1080p...
Coco Wrote:If you want TV shows then our site (thetvdb.com) has a bunch. Their mixed in with the 720p ones though. In general only newer shows have 1080p stuff but we do have quite a bit of 1080p bacgrounds/fanarts.

how about an option to filter thetvdb.com by fanart size ?

e.g.
show only 720p
show only 1080p
show ALL
We could, but I'm not really sure how useful it would be. You can only view fanart by going to a specific show. The most any one show has is about 20 images. So the filter would be filtering at most 20 images, the average show has less then 5 images though.

At any rate we might throw in a sorting feature, I'm not really sure how many people would use it though.

Just as a note the res is returned by the api, so if you wanted to automate scrapping the site you could just set a scarper to only pull down 1080p images. Not sure if that's what you wanted to do though.
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
crni Wrote:http://www.meedios.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2454

everything in 1080p...

Does anybody have backups of these packs? The direct links are broken and the torrents have 0 seeds 0 peers :-(

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sources of 1080p backgrounds?0