To the developers: Thanks!
hi. i m spanish and my english is very poor, but i m registered here only why i wish give the congratulations to the developer team for the GREAT WORK they are doing in the xbmc software.

i m greatest impressive with your xbmc media center soft. is a very very very nice job. better for a million of matches more than the shit of imedian or cyberlink cinema programs.

thanks for the xbmc, i love your program Big Grin

regards from spain
here here..... my thanks to the devlopers aswell.
Thanks Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Here's my thanks as well. Honestly the best piece of free software I've ever seen. In particular the waf factor is really high. Without XBMC I'd still have to handle CDs in my living room. After moving together after college, a "PC" in the living room would have been unacceptable for my significant other. On the other hand an "old school" stereo would have been unacceptable for me. XBMC was THE solution. My girlfriend likes the look and ease of handling (of PM III). The downside is the noise of the Xbox so I'm thankful that XBMC was ported to other OS as well. Would a Mac mini be a good solution? It sure looks neat.

Keep up the good work.
jmarshall Wrote:Thanks Smile

...nah
THANK YOU DEVs
...FOR XBMC on XP and LINUX as well...

While I may not turn on my (t)rusty ol' Xbox in weeks
this stuff may make it to the family living room Nod
This is my very first ever post to a forum, I have a modchip website long before google even excised.

I have never posted any questions ever because I always find the answer by reading posts and searching the internet for answers.

I LOVE MY XBMC (xbox) and is the only thing I use the TV for.

Now everyone on any platform can reap the benefits of XBMC. This shows that real people (unpaid) can set the standards for the future and every major company will copy its excellent innovations in media entertainment.

Keep up the superb work.

Thank you everyone.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
To the developers: Thanks!1