moviebackdrops.com
Awesome - I'll get the scraper guys on to it (should be a trivial change thanks to the nice simple API!)

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Scott, I already gave him a rar of all the images that were on the site and then put up a temp message before the site got unsuspended again, therefore he's got everything.

Travis, Thanks again
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Lightbulb 
@Travis, Scott, and Archigos, and you guys also working with the htbackdrops.com guy?

I am thinking 'One site to rule all FanArt Backdrops' collaboration, ...FanArt Backdrops for Computer/Console Video Games, Movies, Music Artists, TV Shows, and Weather, all on one site, administrated and maintained by many.

Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Hey,

I have not talked to him, nope. Certainly open to whatever... music for Meligrove will be ready tomorrow probably (by the way), after that I was going to add games. Weather would be an easy one since there are so few... the only wildcard would be TV since thetvdb does do such a great job with it. Most of me would say best to not rock that boat since they have a proven system and will do be everything TV.
Travis, if you want I can rar up the other 2GB or so that I have for the other types (minus TV) if you think it'll help?
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Hey,

I grabbed the .rar you created of movies already but yea, for sure, create the .rar of everything else and we'll see about getting it moved over.

Load has been perfectly manageable thus far so let's keep it growing :-P
Hey...I like the look and feel of the new backdrops site, but I was wondering about the uploading area. Is there any possibility of making it work more like Moviebackdrops.com where the uploaded image is auto-named based on the IMDB number? IDK...guess I just got used to finding the movie, and pointing it at the file to upload. If every backdrop uploaded has to be manually titled and entered, doesn't that create a lot more work for you guys?
Travis, I'll rar those up later today. FYI, this is my personal collection, so it'll probably have a lot of duplicates of what you might have already, it was pretty much everything that Duncan released for Aeon (mixed with some I found other places).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
moviebackdrops.com0