• 7(current)
[BUG] R6025 - pure virtual function call
jmarshall Wrote:cheetah05: Please try a build from the win32dllloader branch - ikons has done one up (see the sticky in these forums).

For everyone that has this problem, try Jonathans suggestion. It worked for my two Vista system.

Updated the ticket with this information.

Regards
at
i've just installed ikons version.

now i cannot fire up xbmc in windowed mode? both links (xbmc and xbmc (windowed)) fire up xbmc in full screen (thus changing my screen resolution)

strange side behaviour: using xbmc fullscreen and switching to windowed mode with "\" works nice. using "xbmc windowed" also starts up full screen, when switching back to windowed, it only uses a small window.

screenshot:

http://www.250kb.de/u/081201/j/bf21aa2f.jpg

regarding to the pure virtual function call, i'm testing now if this version elimiates the problem. still have lots of movies to add to the database Wink

as far as i can see, vista users (especially those on 64bit) have this error the most.

lemme update some movies in db and either you get my log soon (in case of error) or tomorrow get the info you can put this "fix" in a current svn version where my displaying probs also were fixed TongueP

edit
: after populating the database, browsing it using fanart, playing some movies for about 4+ hours now i might say: the problem seems to be resolved with this fix - at least i got no single crash at all. pvc issue seems to be eliminated.
as promised, here i am again with my report.

for me, after installing that patched version of xbmc with the different windll-loader, the issue is resolved.

i did not get any single crash since i've installed this version yesterday - and did a lot of database inserting and displaying with and without fanart enabled.

@jmarshall: whatever you've done here, add it to the main branch Wink

cheers,
azido
Thanks all for testing. I'll merge it back to the main branch when I'm back from vacation.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

• 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUG] R6025 - pure virtual function call0