Love the skin - but found two niggles
Great skin. Been using Project Mayhem for years and this is a breath of fresh air.

However I have found two niggles with the latest relaese.

1) When playing a DVD (either physical disk or image) when I select 'Root Menu' from the DVD menu it just quits the movie.
2) In TV Shows setting background fan art is hit and miss. Selecting a background image sometimes works sometimes not.

Apart from that bloody great!
blenky Wrote:2) In TV Shows setting background fan art is hit and miss. Selecting a background image sometimes works sometimes not.

are your scrapers setup properly ?? if they are .. and your in library mode .. you should really have a problem. i have over 60 shows and it looks like they all have fanart

also, check that the shows that are "missing" fanart shows have fanart on thetvdb.com
pletopia Wrote:are your scrapers setup properly ?? if they are .. and your in library mode .. you should really have a problem. i have over 60 shows and it looks like they all have fanart

also, check that the shows that are "missing" fanart shows have fanart on thetvdb.com

I'm doing it correctly. I select 'Fan Art' from the info screen and get a selection of Thumbs (or sometimes none). I choose the fan art I like and select it. Then it sometimes sets itself as the background image or sometimes it just doesn't.

Also any idea how to fix the 'Root Menu' bug?
i have this problem too. When in file mode, as i browse through my tv show folders, each fanart cycles through nicely. But when in library mode, the fanart does not show up until i let the selection stay on one show for a few seconds, then the fanart and show info come up, this is when I am in showcase mode. anyone know how to make the fanart show up instead of the background images when cycling through?
3 seconds is a bit too long, but I prefer a delay in file-mode as well.
Now things are too messy when you go fast through your collection, which isn't really possible because it stops every time it needs to load fanart....

I think we all want a delay of about .5 second...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Love the skin - but found two niggles0