Chinese (Traditional) Translation for MediaStream v0.90
Big Grin 
Hi everyone,

I have tried to translate most of the items in the MediaStream v0.90 skin. I have left English for profile information and the different views. A big thanks to the original translators for the XBMC Chinese (Traditional) language pack for most of the translations as I used that xml file as a basis.

Question: How do I use this strings.xml for MediaStream? If I go to Settings -> Appearance -> Region, it loads the XBMC language pack for Settings only and not the specific MediaStream language pack. All of the other items such as homepage and videos and music, etc., remain in the default language, English.

Thanks in advance for any help!

And a big thanks to Razorfish! Keep up the great work!

Cheers,

-Neo

http://www.mediafire.com/?pbqlqkjmppj
you add this in skins/mediastream/language/Chinese (Traditional) ..

added this to the mediastream svn.

I you feel like it, you might want to give the xbmc strings an review aswell..

Translate from these english strings in that case -> strings.xml

Also you might want to use the XBMC Translator aswell
Smile 
blittan Wrote:you add this in skins/mediastream/language/Chinese (Traditional) ..

added this to the mediastream svn.

I you feel like it, you might want to give the xbmc strings an review aswell..

Translate from these english strings in that case -> strings.xml

Also you might want to use the XBMC Translator aswell

Hi Blittan,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried putting it into that folder and it is not displaying for items outside the settings menu. Is there something else I need to select for the language pack? I'll try selecting an existing language pack in MS to see how to get the language to be displayed in all menus. If all else fails, I'll wait for the new SVN to see if it works.

Since I used the XBMC strings for most of the translation, I found it to be very well translated already.

There were some strings that I want to make sure I translated correctly because I wasn't entirely sure of the context. It was fun figuring out the tougher strings like moving the blades!

I didn't know about the translator! I'll give that a spin for future updates.

Cheers,

-Neo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chinese (Traditional) Translation for MediaStream v0.900