Add music to a different/ saved playlist.
I think it should be nice to have the option to add a song to a different playlist as you're currently listening to.

I have a really big collection of music, so when I hear a nice song between a lot of crappy ones it would be ideal to add that specific song to a playlist.
Maybe it's just me... but it seems like I can't login at Trac with my forum username and password to submit a new featurerequest ticket..
Bigfoot87 Wrote:Maybe it's just me... but it seems like I can't login at Trac with my forum username and password to submit a new featurerequest ticket..
I believe trac is case sensitive (so try both "Bigfoot87" and "bigfoot87")
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
use the playlist editor to.. edit playlists
Gamester17 Wrote:I believe trac is case sensitive (so try both "Bigfoot87" and "bigfoot87")
That did the trick. Smile Thnx!
spiff Wrote:use the playlist editor to.. edit playlists
@Bigfoot87, yeah why are you not first opening an existing playlist then add to it? Huh
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Gamester17 Wrote:@Bigfoot87, yeah why are you not first opening an existing playlist then add to it? Huh
Thats also possible, but my problem is that I don't know what music I have.
I've taken over a collection from a friend.

So when I'm listening to my music in Party-mode and I like the song it would be nice to add it to another playlist. Of course I could first open that playlist, search for the song and than add it. But it should be a lot easier to add it directly.

Maybe I'm just the only one, in that case it's easier to do it in Windows Mediaplayer that has this feature. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add music to a different/ saved playlist.0