• 13(current)
AEON Skin Mods/Themes (unofficial modifications to the AEON skin)
Hi!

I'd like to know if it's possible to change AEON to look like MEDIASTREAM but only when watching media?

What i mean is - i like AEON a lot more than MEDIASTREAM but when it comes to bring up the OSD when watching a movie or show, MEDIASTREAM wins.

What i want is to replace the OSD/Controls from AEON with the ones from MEDIASTREAM. I guess it could be done but don't know how or what to change...

Thanks for any help!
bigbadrabbit Wrote:What i want is to replace the OSD/Controls from AEON with the ones from MEDIASTREAM. I guess it could be done but don't know how or what to change...

Thanks for any help!

This is a very good suggestion, bigbadrabbit. I am the same opinion that the OSD of MEDIASTREAM (when a film is playing) is far superior to the AEON OSD in film mode.
And of course the MEDIASTREAM OSD is easier to handle.

But the rest of the AEON design looks like candy and is sooo beautiful Smile Great work! I am so excited when the next AEON update will be released.
Thats probably because the OSD of Aeon was never quite a priority, and thus, never quite completed... I bet DJH's will get to it is his new release whenever that may be... but combining two skins... hmmm... do it personally... yes...
bigbadrabbit Wrote:Hi!
What i want is to replace the OSD/Controls from AEON with the ones from MEDIASTREAM. I guess it could be done but don't know how or what to change...

I'd also like to see the weather page updated to look more like the Mediastream skin which looks much more slick. Everything else looks so sweet - it's definitely a skin that I will continue to use.
keep an eye on this section... aeon mod heading ur way... with a more slick weather page... or at least that's what i think!
xb2iris Wrote:keep an eye on this section... aeon mod heading ur way... with a more slick weather page... or at least that's what i think!

bring it on! Cool
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Is there a way to edit how fast the fanart cycles through? I'd like to change the number of seconds the fan art transitions in the showcase views.
xml editing my boy... u need to edit something in the myvideonav.xml... it's near the beginning in an image tag... can't really tell u the exact code because i don't have any7thing around at the moment... hope u can figure it out...
xb2iris,
you still planning a mod release?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
yep, l8r today or tomorrow depending
I'm using Aeonmod at the moment (the one with the wall being vertical scrolling instead of horizontal) .. xb2iris, will your mod have this wall ?? or the default one that Aeon uses
yeah, i'm usins the vertical wall myself... liked that one way more for functionality purposes... but there's a lot more than that... should be up soon... hope u like it! it's been a lot of work...
bigbadrabbit Wrote:Hi!

I'd like to know if it's possible to change AEON to look like MEDIASTREAM but only when watching media?

What i mean is - i like AEON a lot more than MEDIASTREAM but when it comes to bring up the OSD when watching a movie or show, MEDIASTREAM wins.

Thanks for any help!

I completely agree with you. I love AEON (xb2iris mod). However the OSD for playing media is much nicer on Mediastream. And also because I like to use wide banners for tv shows, I much prefer Mediastreams wide-banner display mode.

These are the only things I'd like to see updated/added and then I'll probably be usimg Aeon fulltime. I'm currently using mediastream and probably will continue to until these changes get implemented.

Anyways, I love the skin. Keep up the great worl to all those contributing, it is appreciated.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON Skin Mods/Themes (unofficial modifications to the AEON skin)0