• 11(current)
KML2 Browser
Sad 
:help:

i have tried 5 diffrent klm browser from v.011 an downwards nothing works i only get these too error message:

i use xbmc xbox media center 2004-10-01 [y]
and for skin project_mayhem_2004-09-20

rss feed,weather and xbox tv works perfectly but not aqtbrowser
]
yesterday the webradio2 site from kiss was down.
i noticed the same.

i didn't check the site doday _yet_.

greetings,
ps, how did you make the screenshot.
i'd get only a black image when i try to do so.

greetings,
i just pushed down left thumbstick. nothing fancy.. Smile
which is the best to use?
simplekml.py
or
kmlbrowse.py

Huh
Smile 
has anyone been able to fix this yet?
i don't believe it is broken. the site was down for some time and i think that's what the problem was. mine works and i did not change anything, i am running the version that is given in the first post in this thread. what had me confused was that aqtbrowser (movie trailer script) broke at around the same time, but that was due to a change made at the apple web site and the scritpt had to actually be changed to get it working again. this is not the case for web radio script, like i said mine works and i did not change anything.
Wink 
mine too packed up at the same time, i have since fixed aqtbrowser but my web radio won't work, i have copied back the simplekml.py but still no joy. python is working so i just don't get it. nothing in xbmc log either
ok. this thing looks great. this is my first attempt at playing with the python scripts.

i've download several of them and put their directories into the xbmc subdirectory of scripts.
such as:
f:\apps\xbmc\scripts\kml2browser\files within the rar
i'm using the newest (xbmc) 2004-10-06 cvs build
and the default pmayhem skin.

starting from the main menu i go right on my remote to the button that brings up the lil' menu with the scripts option.
i press that, it brings up the subfolders of the scripts in the scripts folder
i hilite the .py files and it just comes up quickly saying (running)
when i hit the info button on my remote, it tells me <on this particular script>
my weather comes up, i can run around my harddrive in workgroups, the news feeds work fine. under settings/internet protocol i have automatic dchp.
no scripts work for me. they all come up with similiar errors.
sorry if i'm a retard. *shrug* i just don't see what i'm doing wrong and have been readin' all day. this thread/forum seems to be full of nice enough people that could help.

___david
did you add python support?
and what comes in (xbmc) 2004-10-06 cvs build
does not contain any python support. this is something i have to add outside of this eh?
so you're saying "did you know you have to add python support as it doesn't come with xbmc?" :-)

then no. i did not know that i needed to add python support other than putting the scripts in the scripts subfolder.

so how do i add python support?

[currently downloading scripts.and.python.rar] found while looking over the xbmc f.a.q.
<<edit #2>>
working... thank you ;-)
*shrug*
:-)
:fixed:
Thumbs Down 
mine still is not fixed.
i have turned debug on and i get this;
05-12-8907 18:49:33 info -->python initialized<--
05-12-8907 18:49:33 info
05-12-8907 18:49:33 info traceback (most recent call last):
05-12-8907 18:49:33 info file "q:\scripts\simplekml.py", line 23, in ?
05-12-8907 18:49:33 info import xbmc, xbmcgui, image
05-12-8907 18:49:33 info systemerror
05-12-8907 18:49:33 info :
05-12-8907 18:49:33 info null result without error in pyobject_call

i have not changed a thing and since webradio and aqtbrowser went down i have only been able to fix aqtbrowser.
can anyone help, this is what i use my xbox for and have not been able to use it for over a week!!!!!!
hi! have you changed 25px error i your python script?
open aqtbrowser in notepad and change the on and only place it says 25px till 20px

Quote:# get all exclusive trailers
def parseexclusive(htmlpage):

m = re.search('(<h3>trailers exclusive:</h3>\s)(.*)(\s\s\s\s<div class="clearer" style="padding-bottom: 20px;">&nbsp;</div>)', htmlpage, re.dotall)
sorry! didnt meant error, but a change that apple made at their site! this change , means that u have to make a change in the script! f*** iam drunk! have an nice saturday nigth people..
Quote:i have not changed a thing and since webradio and aqtbrowser went down i have only been able to fix aqtbrowser.
can anyone help, this is what i use my xbox for and have not been able to use it for over a week!!!!!!

cheesyboofs,
i know you said you didn't change anything, and ofcourse i could be wrong, but based on the error in your log file i would suggest you have a look at the python directory and make sure all the necessary files/libraries etc are there. perhaps something has happened to your python files, you could just try reinstalling them, it might get you working again. just a suggestion, it can't hurt. (i know movie trailer script is working for you, but the web radio script imports some libararies that the movie trailer doesn't).
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KML2 Browser0