True "Jukebox" mode, not "party shuffle"
I really, really hate the behavior of "party mode", which basically replicates the "party shuffle" from iTunes. What I am looking for is the functionality of a real jukebox. The only place I have ever found this is with Rhythmbox's party mode, which is ugly as sin.

What I mean by a true jukebox is that there is a play queue which starts out empty. Selecting a song does not play the song, but adds it the bottom of the queue. The song at the top of the queue plays, and then is removed from the queue after completing. Songs in the queue are played in the order in which they were added. When the queue is empty, playback stops altogether.
er, that is what XBMC normal playlist does by default, ...if you are on the Xbox press the "0" button on the DVD remote instead of play to queue up songs to the playlist.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I'm running on Linux...does the "0" button on the keyboard perform the same function?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Music_Keyboard
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
True "Jukebox" mode, not "party shuffle"0