Xbmx & Remotebuddy will not work no App there
hallo

i have recieved a macmini tody

instlled it on my plasma and installed remotebuddy

but in xbmc the remote did not work

how get i the xbmc programm in the remotebudy config?

i have no idea

thanks
tom
see http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=222...stcount=30

for a replacement XBMCHelper that should work with remotebuddy.
i dont have this directory on my macmine?!?

i think i must include the app xbmc to the remote buddy settings, orn not!?!?

is there a behaviour plugin for download?!?
kapsreiter Wrote:i dont have this directory on my macmine?!?

i think i must include the app xbmc to the remote buddy settings, orn not!?!?

is there a behaviour plugin for download?!?

Dont' have what directory? Need to be specific and detailed in order for us to understand what is going on.
I've tried adding this linked file to fix remote buddy not working and i still get the message that remote buddy is enabled. I've also seemingly inherited a problem now since changing that file that I cannot access my network shares anymore as no matter what i do there is always a pop up from the OSX firewall asking if i should allow XBMC to receive incoming connections. Even though its already added. I'm wondering if i've changed the hash of the app or something but even removing and re-adding the app into the firewall lists hasn't helped.

How does this patch help remote buddy to work, do you no longer get the dialog box warning whenever you try to turn apple remote from off to on?

Cheers
Over on the RemoteBuddy website there is a posting that Plex is the only supported application and that they are working with the XBMC developers to get XBMC sorted.

I have a mac mini running xbmc atlantis 8.10 which is brilliant. I just would like a bit more control using the apple remote to stop/start xbmc if I get a lockup etc.

Be good if the issues can be ironed out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmx & Remotebuddy will not work no App there0