xbmc not recognizing all episodes?
A week ago my library was set up perfectly, but since getting Beta1 I had my external HDD unplugged and lost all my TV show information, upon re-scanning, some TV series came out perfect, but others came out incorrectly. For example, Seinfeld only found 5 episodes (season 1), and Scrubs and Weeds found nothing. Meanwhile, every other series I have came out perfectly. What can I do to ensure it picks up these episodes? i've tried re-scanning, setting content a few other random things, all to no avail currently. Any help would be appreciated.
Can you supply more info? DETAILED overview of you directory structure and file naming, as well as a debug log of an attempted scan would be helpful.
files:
Media Disk>TV>*SHOWNAME*>*SEASON#*>*SHOWNAME* - SXXEXX - *EPISODENAME*

this is how nearly all of my files are set up. There is no common change from what is being recognized and what is not, however and they are all set up Nearly like this.

for example, in XBMC I have every episode of Futurama imported correctly, here is an example file:
E:\TV\futurama\Futurama - Season 3\Futurama - S03E03 - The Cryonic Woman [dd].avi

but Seinfeld failed to pick this up:
E:\TV\Seinfeld\Seinfeld - Season 3\Seinfeld - S03E03 - The Pen.avi
and Scrubs failed to get this:
E:\TV\Scrubs\Season 03\Scrubs - S03E03 - My White Whale.avi

another example,
picked up:
E:\TV\Heroes\Heroes - Season 2\Heroes.S02E04.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi
failed:
E:\TV\Weeds\Season 3\Weeds.S03E03.The Brick Dance.avi

there does not seem to be any rhyme or reason to this madness, so I'm not sure why its not seeing some things but is seeing others, or more strangely why it Did have every one of these episodes before.
I'd be happy to attempt a scan and then post a debug log, if you'd kindly explain the process in doing so Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc not recognizing all episodes?0