MediaStream v0.91 Released
Just tried it, but the problem is still there.
Ok thanks, I'll look into it
goku31640 Wrote:Ive been having a problem since updating to 0.91. When I try to press the menu button, its so far to the left that I cant tell what im clicking on.

I had this problem too. You need to upgrade to a newer version of xbmc. Once I did that all was fixed.
goku31640 Wrote:Ive been having a problem since updating to 0.91. When I try to press the menu button, its so far to the left that I cant tell what im clicking on.

I'm also still seeing this issue using 0.91 with the latest T3CH. Strangely, it's only in the Music section. In TV Shows the menu comes up fine.
Absolutly LOVING this skin, I didn't think Aeon could be surpassed but i'm totally amzed. I can see this becoming my default skin !

One thing though, and I know its been mentioned before, I would like the three Vid links from the main menu to link to compeltly seperate sources.
As it is I have an old PC that I use as the storage box. It has three drives containg various Merdia types. I have a folder for each of the following, Movies, Horror, Anime, Dr Who, Music Vids, Cartoons and Televison.
I'm tring to set the source for each of the three menu links, Videos >> to the Dr Who folder, Movies >> to the Movies folder and TV Shows >> to the Television folder but no joy, each button will just remember the last folder set as default.
I've checked the Wiki documentation and all my sources are created.
I'm wondering if I need to start from scratch since i've been copying over the Userdata folder since I first starting using XBMC over two years ago.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Vega....
I've searched this thread with little luck (or i'm blind...one or the other)

I recently d'led this excellent skin for my original XBox (hard-line streamed via Cat5) and it looks great...

However, I do have at least three questions off the bat (sorry) --

1) I have my files structured as follows My Music >> Artist >> Albums...when I get to the albums part, the album cover appears on the left rather than the right...error on my part or is there something I need to do?

2) Music (again) -- Is there a way I can get a scrape of some sort that gets little thumbnails for the artist in that structure, i.e. instead of seeing a folder, can I have a thumb of the artist instead under this file structure I have in place?

3) Currently -- from an old set-up on PMIII, my movies are listed as my videos, so when I flip to Media Stream, the movies don't show under Movies; they're under Videos...is there a way I can 'flip' that without it being a pain?

I think that's all I got for now other than I have the current version of XBMC and Mediastream v0.91...

Thanks for any help I can get...
Bauer007 Wrote:1) I have my files structured as follows My Music >> Artist >> Albums...when I get to the albums part, the album cover appears on the left rather than the right...error on my part or is there something I need to do?
Choose the Albums view

Bauer007 Wrote:2) Music (again) -- Is there a way I can get a scrape of some sort that gets little thumbnails for the artist in that structure, i.e. instead of seeing a folder, can I have a thumb of the artist instead under this file structure I have in place?
I the (AllMusic?) scraper already does this but you may have to turn it on in the Settings of the scraper (in the Set Content dialog)

Bauer007 Wrote:3) Currently -- from an old set-up on PMIII, my movies are listed as my videos, so when I flip to Media Stream, the movies don't show under Movies; they're under Videos...is there a way I can 'flip' that without it being a pain?
I'm guessing you're probably not usig the library? The Movies and TV Show options on the home screen are designed to be used with the library, the Videos option is for files mode

Bauer007 Wrote:I think that's all I got for now other than I have the current version of XBMC and Mediastream v0.91...

Check the sticky at the top of this forum as v0.92 was released yesterday
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I the (AllMusic?) scraper already does this but you may have to turn it on in the Settings of the scraper (in the Set Content dialog)

sorry about that...I meant 0.92 and posted it in the wrong thread...

This question quoted is the only one I'm having a bit of trouble with at the moment...

Thanks for the help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.91 Released0