Stereo output to Receiver
Doesnt seem to work for Stereo sources ...

DTS/Dolby Tracks work fine but stereo tracks dont send any output to receiver

Am using Nvidia 630i mobo with Digital Coaxial output to Denon 1306 receiver ...

Any suggestions (Output to all speakers option also dosnt work)
I got that too. I've got an Asus P5KPL-VM with the default onboard sound chip, which should be the Realtek ALC662.

No XBMC-generated navigating sounds, no music, no stereo makes it to the reciever. DTS and AC3 works fine. I don't have anything connected to the analog soundports, so it could be that XBMC outputs to those.
Got help from the linux folder ... just change the Default audio from DEFAULT to whatever ur digital ones names in settings - Audio hardware
kinghuzi Wrote:Got help from the linux folder ... just change the Default audio from DEFAULT to whatever ur digital ones names in settings - Audio hardware

This will only work some of the time. Most of the time it will actually stop your stereo files from playing at all.

You need to boot xbmc start your music file you want to play then hit ctl-alt-f2 login xbmc/xbmc and then run alsamixer.

arrow keys to navigate and m to mute or unmute. Now turn the volume up on your pcm channel and unmute only your iec958 output. esc to exit and then ctl-alt-f7 to get back to xbmc.

Dave

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereo output to Receiver0