Xbox Optimized Skins?
I love Vision2 on the xbox too, its fast and looks great.
The only downside, is that some tvshows dont play because of fanart and the xbox hangs (resized fanart seems to fix it).

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
if you do some searching you will see that Paul here made a few XBOX friendly mods. look around and try it yourself... it is mostly personal preference. I use MedaiStream made for XBOX. it looks good and does what I need. I dont use backdrops. I feel that backdrops only look good with some skins since the cover may cover a good part of the backdrop. I use file mode for TV Shows and have season.jpg's and folder.jpg's.

I LOVE my xbox XBMC (ps I still need a HDTV though) Sad

Have Fun,
SoBBie
I use a modified version of the current PMIII skin that uses the XBOX background images & more varied selection of Music views, don't know why that has been limited in the late releases. No speed optimizations have been made.

I also have a 1GHz 128MB XBOX console & 1080i is still slow, 720p is as far as I would go.
I am using my own version of stark on xbox runs perfect with no memory issues on my setup, will release it when i have finished tweaking it.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
I just posted this elsewhere, but would you guys be willing to upload these xbox-friendly skins to the SVN Repo so they can be installed from the SVN Repo Intaller? :-) Would be awesome!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox Optimized Skins?0