[MAC] Microsoft Windows Media Center (MCE) Remote Keymap in XBMC for Mac and AppleTV?
Question 
Hi.

Thanks for all the great work on XBMC, this is a great project and the developers never cease to amaze.

I got XBMC Atlantis Beta 1 working on AppleTV, but I miss the functionality of the media center extender remote. Can the media center extender remote or a logitech universal remote be used with the AppleTV? With modifications no doubt if at all. If so please help me out. Also this would be a very valuable feature in my humble opinion to have work out of the box.

Thanks for reading my post.
salowais Wrote:Hi.

Thanks for all the great work on XBMC, this is a great project and the developers never cease to amaze.

I got XBMC Atlantis Beta 1 working on AppleTV, but I miss the functionality of the media center extender remote. Can the media center extender remote or a logitech universal remote be used with the AppleTV? With modifications no doubt if at all. If so please help me out. Also this would be a very valuable feature in my humble opinion to have work out of the box.

Thanks for reading my post.

Answered in your other post about the same topic Wink
Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] Microsoft Windows Media Center (MCE) Remote Keymap in XBMC for Mac and AppleTV?0