Another MediaStream Mod
Hitcher Wrote:If you mean this view type then it's still there -

The abstract "show animated media preview" should indicate that it changes the view completely... Thanks for this.
omg you just implemented the best things from aeon into the best skin for xbmc! can't wait to try it!
minimalko Wrote:No Info button is needed. The concept is simple. You just focus the movie and this kind of info fades over the poster.
[

Looks great.. is there a way to add the full infopanel (like the pic from the 1st post ) to the wall view..

cant wait for a link to DL Wink
Information 
Swwethip1 Wrote:Looks great.. is there a way to add the full infopanel (like the pic from the 1st post ) to the wall view..

cant wait for a link to DL Wink

Here You go..This is the new Infopanel for WallStream..pause on poster, background fades out info fades in.

WALLSTREAM with INFOPANEL
Now that's what I'm talking about...
Thumbs Up 
minimalko Wrote:No Info button is needed. The concept is simple. You just focus the movie and this kind of info fades over the poster.

WALLSTREAM with FUNKYINFO
ANYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH INFO TYPE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE IN THIS MOD.(funky might be just too funky for Mediastream)

I'm definitely digging this view with the key info only. BUT I'm also loving the one above with the wide panel full info =)
For usability, it would be much better/easier to see from the couch and gives you the key info: runtime, year, genre.

it's a winner! Cool
please, please, keep this one in as an option...better yet keep both!

Great Work!
minimalko - any updates?
Swwethip1 Wrote:minimalko - any updates?

No sorry, I am bussy these days and also going to be away on weekend. Sorry
minimalko Wrote:Here You go..This is the new Infopanel for WallStream..pause on poster, background fades out info fades in.

WALLSTREAM with INFOPANEL

I love it all, these mods are making MediaStream so damn sexy!! I also love the simplicity of the Filmstrip without the info panel, lets me focus on the fanart, and really to me thats the most important. If I want more info I can hover for 1-2 seconds and then it pops up or I hit info either or. Beautiful!!

Now *hmmmm AEON, specifically the modded version has the Movie posters surrounded in what looks like a DVD case, I think this is pretty slick.

Any chance of seeing a mod like this?
both the CD & DVD covers thing look really nice, modded Aeon you say? I might have to download and try it.
Information 
minimalko Wrote:No sorry, I am bussy these days and also going to be away on weekend. Sorry

What the heck, I decided to release it, I wouldn't want to wait myself, plus it needs to get tested anyways. Anyone interested please download it here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=38742

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another MediaStream Mod0