Another MediaStream Mod
awesome! Just my opinion but it would be sweet to have this intergrated into Mediastream, the more view options the better. As timdog82001 says, text on the left would be nice too. Even better would be having right/left choosable by the user. If that's dooable without a ton or work. I personally find text on the right more asthtically pleasing, but that's just a personal preference. I can understand what he said and how a lot of people would probably like it on the left.
Ack... The infamous wallview... An Xbox Killer Smile
Information 
timdog82001 Wrote:wow looks great, very nice job. My only thought is that many people like to see whats coming up in the list of movies and are less concerned about what they've already passed, so maybe the video info would be better placed on the left.

Thanks for the great idea. The INFOPANEL side can be swapped via Options.

FILMSTRIP with left INFOPANEL

sexy..
Link for download ?
kinghuzi Wrote:Link for download ?
minimalko Wrote:No links yet as there is still some work to be done. Once finished i will post link to my mod in the forums.
Swwethip1 Wrote:Great..
Do you have to hit "info" on the remote to see it , or does it show up as you are browsing over each movie. .

looking foward to the pics..

No Info button is needed. The concept is simple. You just focus the movie and this kind of info fades over the poster.

WALLSTREAM with INFO

WALLSTREAM with FUNKYINFO
ANYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH INFO TYPE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE IN THIS MOD.(funky might be just too funky for Mediastream)
@Hitcher: Cheers, I think I already made it clear enough.Rolleyes
@minimalko:

For the wall view, what about making is so if you "pause" on a movie for a few seconds (ie: 3 seconds), the movie information (plot description, director, actors, all that jazz) comes up.. Yes, directly from Aeon, but it's so nice Smile

Personally I'd prefer that.

Your movie strip view however.. beautiful I was quite disappointed when they removed the strip view + info from 0.92
stokkes Wrote:@minimalko:

For the wall view, what about making is so if you "pause" on a movie for a few seconds (ie: 3 seconds), the movie information (plot description, director, actors, all that jazz) comes up..

That is indeed how the info works, hence the screens, the info pops when you pause on thumb. Wink The only thing, there is a limited space for all the info (as long as I keep my current concept).
Just my 0.02$, but I'd make the window bigger when you pause, to make room for more info, kind of like Aeon does it.

Edit:

From a usability standpoint, having a very narrow window appear and scrolling a potentially long description is a recipe for pulling one's hair out. I think it would look more elegant if the screen faded and a window popped up in front of the movie wall with the full information of the movie you're viewing.
stokkes Wrote:Your movie strip view however.. beautiful I was quite disappointed when they removed the strip view + info from 0.92

If you mean this view type then it's still there -

stokkes Wrote:Just my 0.02$, but I'd make the window bigger when you pause, to make room for more info, kind of like Aeon does it.

AFAIK Aeon was only showing Director, Genre, Year and Rating in Posterwall. Probably refering to RandAlThors mod, but I see where You are heading. I will probably include more info types for WallStream including extensive one as You suggested and will let the users choose between them in options. Thanks for feedback Big Grin

..And Team Razorfish never excluded Info in MediaPreview..no reason to be dissapointed, toogle it on in Skin settings and You should be fine..
Think about the Media Preview in 0.92 vs. 0.91, they moved the covers to the top right which I absolutely hate. I really enjoyed the coverflow-esque covers just below the preview window.. The way it is now, the covers are small and difficult to see whereas before, you could see 6 or so movies and you knew which ones were coming up.

I don't believe there's a way to get that view back, which is why I'm anxious for your view Big Grin
stokkes Wrote:I don't believe there's a way to get that view back, which is why I'm anxious for your view Big Grin
Yes there is: Go to System > Skin > Media Views > Show Animated Media View - uncheck this option

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another MediaStream Mod0