[WINDOWS] HOW-TO setup Sony PS3 Bluetooth Remote Control to work with XBMC

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ThaDraGun Offline
Oh, one other thing I noticed.. I thought I read that you hold a button down and it's not just 1 press, it's like ur holding the key down on an actual keyboard.

That doesn't work for me. Down arrow for example. I hold down the button on the remote that I assigned it and in kodi tvshow list it only moves down one spot. If I used an actual keyboard it would scroll quickly toward the bottom of the show list.
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-23 05:07 by ThaDraGun.)
find quote
therock003 Offline
I have PREV and NEXT Buttons do a Shift+Left/Shift+Right action, but it acts as it just sends left or right without shift. This basically does a large framejump inside mpc-hc, but when buttons are pressed it sends a small framejump as if it did a plain left/right arrow command. Manually presseing shift+Arrows on keyboard deos give me a large framjump so this is not an mpc-hc issue
find quote
tmc93 Offline
Question:
I am accessing though and Amazon Fire Tv Stick. Recently it has been asking me to register for an Amazon Account? Has anyone else experienced this?
If so, How do you bypass it?

Thanks,
find quote
therock003 Offline
There doesnt seem to be any more support, everybody has left and now there's only us asking questions. Its basically everybody figure it out by yourselves
find quote