[Apple TV] Finder/original Apple TV menu not appearing after exiting from xbmc
Hi

I installed all successfully but after leaving xbmc I am getting the apple logo and it is disappearing every so often. Looks to me like it is trying to load Finder but for whatever reason fails..... :-(

Any thoughts?

Thanks

AR
loonix Wrote:Hi

I installed all successfully but after leaving xbmc I am getting the apple logo and it is disappearing every so often.

Hi Loonix,

please paste output of /Library/Logs/Console/501/console.log e.g. to rafb.net/paste and the link here. I'll try to find what keeps Finder from launching.

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Hey MaestroDD

Good news! The Finder Menu is back this morning.

Looking at the log is took from 11pm to 1pm for it to reappear.

Here is the log to figure out what went on to prevent it from happening again...

Below is an excerpt of the log you requested. Let me know if you need more or other info.

Thanks

AR aka loonix

console.log
loonix Wrote:Hey MaestroDD

Good news! The Finder Menu is back this morning.

Glad to hear that!

loonix Wrote:[...]
Here is the log to figure out what went on to prevent it from happening again...
console.log
Ouch, Finder looped crashing, but I can't see XBMCLauncher getting loaded. To me it looks like ATVMusicStoreBaseAppliance is to blame.
You said this happened after XBMC quit. Is it reproducable?

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I will try it and keep you posted.

Thanks

AR aka loonix

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Apple TV] Finder/original Apple TV menu not appearing after exiting from xbmc0