Announcement: MediaStream to be packaged with T3ch releases
Guys,

I wanted to share the love with you all, since hearing that the t3ch team would like to start packaging MediaStream with XBMC. This is great news for a couple of reasons:

1) It means that you dont need to go looking in different places to grab the latest version of MediaStream. However, still feel free to visit http://www.teamrazorfish.co.uk as it's going to be changing soon....you'll like it, I'm sure!!!

2) In order that you get the most up-to-date version of MediaStream, Razorfish are going to be releasing weekly updates into the t3ch package. Again, this means that you have the most up to date version of MediaStream, and will always be concurrent with the latest version of XBMC.

You will start to see MediaStream within the T3CH package from Sunday Monday next week (17th / 18th August)...so keep an eye out for that. Finally, can the team thank you once again for using MediaStream...we're glad that you enjoy using it!!
awesome news from team awesome Nod
this is great news! will the weekly updates be available on the site as well? i want mediastream on my mac to be up to date as well Smile
Yes...we'll make sure that they're on the site as well.
good to hear lados... it deserves it
Excellent news. I was wondering when t3ch would decide to do this with another skin. Smile
Will skin will still be available as a separate download for us non t3ch users?

Edit: Somehow I totally missed the post below that they would be on the site still. Sorry.
I know you're not T3CH, but are they going to leave PM3 in it? or just got with only MediaStream, I love MediaStream, but I need a way to increase the font size for show info to completely switch to it. PM3 has a much friendlier font for smaller tv's
rdurdle Wrote:I know you're not T3CH, but are they going to leave PM3 in it? or just got with only MediaStream, I love MediaStream, but I need a way to increase the font size for show info to completely switch to it. PM3 has a much friendlier font for smaller tv's
Most likely just go with MediaStream, but not to worry you can always just grab PMIII from the SVN.
Nope, PM III will most likely be in there too
I'm sure that Aeon is packaged as well these days? Could be wrong though?
No new T3CH/MediaStream today?
MikeBeecham Wrote:I'm sure that Aeon is packaged as well these days? Could be wrong though?

Thus far it's only PM3 and MediaStream that are packaged with the T3CH releases.
I must say it looks absolutely stunning, definitely better then PM3!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcement: MediaStream to be packaged with T3ch releases0