MediaStream v0.94 Released (06/10/2008)
I think you'll find that on occasions your selections will move to the top of the list
Hitcher Wrote:Love the new Media Preview makeover for TV Shows (I've just spent two hours downloading/creating posters for it) -

but when I enter the episodes it focuses on the far right one -

Phew, fixed it! The fix will be in the next release but if you can't hang on that long then you can do the following changes to ViewsVideo.xml:
  • Delete line 1198 (the include with condition)
  • Change the width in line 1201 to be 1772
  • Add the following code after the include on line 1211

PHP Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-512,0" time="0" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(ShowAnimMediaPreview) + Container.Content(episodes)">Conditional</animation
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Phew, fixed it! The fix will be in the next release but if you can't hang on that long then you can do the following changes to ViewsVideo.xml:
  • Delete line 1198 (the include with condition)
  • Change the width in line 1201 to be 1772
  • Add the following code after the include on line 1211

PHP Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-512,0" time="0" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(ShowAnimMediaPreview) + Container.Content(episodes)">Conditional</animation

Working perfectly - many thanks. Nod
Any chance of adding the Watched/Unwatched icons to episodes in Media Preview mode (and the other views as they only appear in Info List and Episdoes view mode ATM)?

Never satisfied am I!Wink
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I think you'll find that on occasions your selections will move to the top of the list

Oh no now I see what You mean..that makes a lot of stuff in mod trickierConfused
Could you guys fix the text in the home screen such that it's easier to read? In some cases the text is hard to read, depending on the wallpaper:

Thanks Wink
Any chance of adding a "Custom Shutdown Timer" to the shutdown menu?

Regards,
wantin2mod
I don't think so, not at the moment anyway. First reason is that I'm not 100% sure it's workable and secondly we would have to create a UI for you to select/enter the custom value and the effort in doing this far outweighs the benefit (particularly since I seem to remember you wanted to be able to enter the value from within the shutdown menu?).

It might happen at some point in the future but I wouldn't hold your breath Wink
Any chance to get the browse options back in tv shows and movies home menu?
This will act as a fast switch between library mode and file mode.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Anyone else noticed that profile pictures don't show on the log-on screen, or is it just me? I also noticed, in TV Shows, if Episode on Wall is slected and custom backgrounds are used, the episode shows up on top of the background or fanart.
xbs08 Wrote:Any chance to get the browse options back in tv shows and movies home menu?
This will act as a fast switch between library mode and file mode.

Seconded - it's much easier and quicker than using the File Manager.
It's even easier when in library or files mode to open the options menu (press right or up) and select the files/library option
joebrady Wrote:Anyone else noticed that profile pictures don't show on the log-on screen, or is it just me?
I guess you're using the lite theme as the right blade and pictures are shown in the lite theme. (They're still in the default theme)

joebrady Wrote:I also noticed, in TV Shows, if Episode on Wall is slected and custom backgrounds are used, the episode shows up on top of the background or fanart.

Fixed for next release
skunk-

I am using the lite theme on xbox. Do you mean the profile pictures on the log on screen were cut for the lite theme?
skunkm0nkee Wrote:It's even easier when in library or files mode to open the options menu (press right or up) and select the files/library option
I have them turned off to stop others accidentally accessing them. Wink

Any thoughts on this?

Hitcher Wrote:Any chance of adding the Watched/Unwatched icons to episodes in Media Preview mode (and the other views as they only appear in Info List and Episdoes view mode ATM)?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.94 Released (06/10/2008)0