Apple TV menu frozen
Hello,

I think I've made a mistake. I've installed boxee with the patchstick but I didn't desactivate the screensaver before...And now my menu is totally frozen.
What should I do ? I can still access to the Apple TV by SSH...can I do something with the terminal ?

Thank you for the help...

Jeremy
lefoulke Wrote:Hello,

I think I've made a mistake. I've installed boxee with the patchstick but I didn't desactivate the screensaver before...And now my menu is totally frozen.
What should I do ? I can still access to the Apple TV by SSH...can I do something with the terminal ?

Thank you for the help...

Jeremy

sudo reboot
Pulling the plug works as well Wink
Thanks but I've tried these to ways to restart it but every times I've the same problem. I can see that the little LED twinkle when I push on the remote controler but nothing moves on my TV screen.
And when I do a sudo reboot with the terminal it doesn't erase XBMC and Boxee...
lefoulke Wrote:Thanks but I've tried these to ways to restart it but every times I've the same problem. I can see that the little LED twinkle when I push on the remote controler but nothing moves on my TV screen.
And when I do a sudo reboot with the terminal it doesn't erase XBMC and Boxee...

reboots don't erase anything Wink

ssh in and check that boxeeservice is not running, if it is kill it and remove the plist in ~/Library/LaunchAgents
OK I'll try to do that...
But I'm not really familiar with the terminal. Do you know if I can use Fugu to do that ?

Thank you

Jeremy
lefoulke Wrote:OK I'll try to do that...
But I'm not really familiar with the terminal. Do you know if I can use Fugu to do that ?

No, it's time to learn ssh Wink

see http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=229...stcount=23

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV menu frozen0