• 24(current)
Win One Button DVD/BluRay Ripping using a Launcher from within XBMC
Hi. This looks great! However when trying to download it from Google Drive, it reports a virus and therefore won't let me download it. I'm pretty sure it's just because there's an exe file in it that creates a false positive, but can someone help me acquire the file[s] please? Thank you.

I know, it's about 5 years past the original post, but this just looks so solid, I have to give it a try.
Follow up: I figured it out based on another post of someone trying to do security testing. Copy the file to your Google drive. Then, rather than use your web browser to try to download it, use the desktop app and just drag and drop. You'll get the file. Be careful though as your antivirus will probably go nuts and keep quarantining it.

Thanks for the awesome program!
I don't mean to hijack this post, but it seems I am not allowed to post my own threads yet. I was curious, have you ever heard of a program that allows you to convert blu-ray discs to MKV or some other container, by distributing the load across a slew of virtual machines? I remember finding one a few years ago, but have since lost the link and can't remember the name.

Thanks for any help!

-Josh-
Scratch that, I found it. It was RipBot264 that I was thinking of: http://www.videohelp.com/software/RipBot264

Thanks!

-Josh-
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
One Button DVD/BluRay Ripping using a Launcher from within XBMC9