Default mouse has no focus in Xorg under linux.
I'm running xbmc {compiled} with TWM, and --standalone, in both cases the default pointer does not have focus on the app.
In this particular case, the pointer is a touch screen using the wacom serial interface.

X works fine, stylus/eraser/pointer. Once xbmc starts up, the mouse will do one of the two following things:
If the mouse is enabled in the settings of XBMC the cursor jumps to the top right corner of the screen, and can't be moved.
If the mouse is disabled in settings, then I have a cursor , but it has no effect in xbmc. Clicks don't work, and I believe there is no focus to the app.

I'm wondering if this is an app bug or a configuration problem on my part.
The xorg config I'm using for the stylus, has a setting of "absolute", which I am starting to wonder if it might cause an issue.
The coordinates for the location of the pen may not be matching the layout that the app is expecting...

I just tested with a IMPS/2 mouse, with the mouse enabled in xbmc it still works, while the touchscreen doesn't

I've also noticed that the keypad on the tablet works in X, but not once xbmc loads...

It looks like there is some kind of input interface that is blocking the touchscreen and keypad..

Any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Default mouse has no focus in Xorg under linux.0