XBMC PM3 Buttonizer
I wanted to re-arrange the buttons on the main menu a bit and found out why most people don't bother. I gave a failed attempt in this thread that I removed due to errors I encountered when I edited the file by hand.

I have since made a php script that does it for me. That way I can try different layouts with a click of a button.

If you're interested in re-arranging the buttons for the PM3 or PM3.HD skins, then go here:
PM3 Buttonizer

Let me know if you have any problems or suggestions Smile

Updated to include PM3.HD support. (d12-m10-y08)
Very good thing !!!!
how can I do this with the pm3.hd skin?
I tried it and all is OK !!! now I have a xbmc home like I always wanted it !!

Just a question:
what is the dual menu option ?

thanks
heh, that's pretty cool Smile nice work
I would like to do this with pm3.hd. also, I would like to add other options...
Quote:Just a question:
what is the dual menu option ?

This allows you to have two menus per file. You can toggle between them using a setting in the PM3 skin. That way I can have one XBOX with menu Y and another with menu Z while using the same Home.xml on both.

The "Help!" link at the top should explain it all.

Quote:how can I do this with the pm3.hd skin?

Right now it only works with the Non-HD versions (the one I use Tongue), I may add the HD version to it later on.

Quote:I would like to add other options...

What kind of "other options"?
Top stuff!!! you gotta add HD!!!!
I added PM3.HD support via a link at the top:

I added the dual menu toggle switch "Show Programs in Main Menu" to the HD version even though the "Programs" button isn't available yet (it's in the SVN). I'll add the Programs button to the buttonizer when the it's in the T3CH release (I've tried manually but atm it's beyond me and the scope of the script).

I also noticed that for the PM3 skin (Non-HD), the background image used when the XBOX starts is defined in "Startup.xml" and not in "Home.xml". By default, xbox - Programs, non-xbox - Videos. So if you have Programs or Videos as the first button, you may not even notice.

For me, I set Videos first for my XBOX. So the Programs background would startup and then the Videos background would kick in a second later. So I've included "Startup.xml" in the script so that the first buttons background is also the startup background like it should be.

I've also done away with the aspect radio button, now it will make both regardless. That way there's no need to make the same menu twice for the different ratios.

If you downloaded a prior version, you should update for best results.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC PM3 Buttonizer0