• 3(current)
Minimalko's MediaStream Mod skin release
jarod71 Wrote:experiencing the same thing as well. the info comes up in filmstrip but the box behind it does not.

Assuming you're using separate .nfos for your info, you have to update your library within XBMC. That's how I fixed my problem.
Irish2685 Wrote:Assuming you're using separate .nfos for your info, you have to update your library within XBMC. That's how I fixed my problem.

I am using seperate .nfo/s, i will try it and report back.
i have tried your update and like it so far. One question i have though is that I use to be able to go under tv or movies and browse to all of my videos just in case if one didnt get pulled in library mode. Now i only have the option to browse by actor, genre, and so on. Do you know if I can get the browse all again?
Use the Videos item on Home screen as that will take you to your video files (Movies and TV Shows items take you to specific parts of the video library)
the command in xbmc to jump to the my videos screen (from the remote) is
<myvideo>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideos)</myvideo>

is there a command to make this work in MediaStream,so it goes right into the My movies screen??

Its currently going in the my video section
XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideos, Movies) or XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideos, Television) Depending on which you want the remote to bring up ( Movies or Television).
when in wallstream view:

how do you set it to show the text info on the cover instead of showing the big box with the full movie info?
is there a setting to setup a preference for each option? Huh

EDIT: Ah ok...i found it....I clicked on "show funky info" BUT it's not showing.
It fades the cover but doesn't show any info.
Updated version of my mod is available, find the link in the first post here

This version is implemented in latest Mediastream 0.95. I did all I could to downsize the textures. Need an XBOX user to report if the infopanel in filmstrip shows or not. If this didnt help then I am out of ideas.
minimalko Wrote:Updated version of my mod is available, find the link in the first post.

This version is implemented in latest Mediastream 0.95. I did all I could to downsize the textures. Need an XBOX user to report if the infopanel in filmstrip shows or not. If this didnt help then I am out of ideas.

I love this mod!!! Thanks for all the great work minimalko! Big Grin

Unfortunately there's a couple of things that don't work on PLEX (xbmc for mac). I just installed your latest version....I found only 2 things not working right...

1. "funky info" mode fades the cover but doesn't show the info on top
2. in panelstream view the covers only start showing up from the middle of the screen onwards instead of showing all from horizontally.

I know the mod was built for XBMC...but any chance you might make some minor fixes for a PLEX version? It's sooo close already. Nod

Thanks!
johnny utah Wrote:I love this mod!!! Thanks for all the great work minimalko! Big Grin

Unfortunately there's a couple of things that don't work on PLEX (xbmc for mac). I just installed your latest version....I found only 2 things not working right...

1. "funky info" mode fades the cover but doesn't show the info on top
2. in panelstream view the covers only start showing up from the middle of the screen onwards instead of showing all from horizontally.

I know the mod was built for XBMC...but any chance you might make some minor fixes for a PLEX version? It's sooo close already. Nod

Thanks!

Thanks for feedback, unfortunately I cant help much with Plex as I never owned MAC. Please post screenshots, i will see what I can do.
Comon guys is there really no one who tested version 2 on XBOX?I Did this for you.

I need some feedback!
let me test tonight. I will report back. thanks for all your hard work.
I just took a look at it, but I run 2 xbox's on 4:3 TV's and your new views aren't set up for 4:3. I'd love it if they were, I love your filmstrip view, if you get that to run on 4:3 that would be my default view. Although there is one thing I don't love about it, and that is the movie title location, it just seems really cramped down in the corner and always scrolls. I'd love to see it out of a box and just below the center movie thumb, but that's just me. Big Grin
jarod71 Wrote:let me test tonight. I will report back. thanks for all your hard work.
Thanks Smile

maui917 Wrote:I just took a look at it, but I run 2 xbox's on 4:3 TV's and your new views aren't set up for 4:3. I'd love it if they were, I love your filmstrip view, if you get that to run on 4:3 that would be my default view. Although there is one thing I don't love about it, and that is the movie title location, it just seems really cramped down in the corner and always scrolls. I'd love to see it out of a box and just below the center movie thumb, but that's just me. Big Grin
I might decide to port it to 4:3 some day. The first version of filmstrip had info under the poster but it seemed too much like AEON which i didnt want. Might add it as an option.
Not able to download from rapidshare for some reason so I am unable to Test your updated version. I will try again later this after noon.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Minimalko's MediaStream Mod skin release3