Who's doing Mixed Martial Arts Fanart and Posters?
Why not upload these FanArt images to TheTVDB.com and htbackdrops.com (get nuzecast to create a new "Martial Arts" category on htbackdrops.com under 'Generic / Other')?

Huh
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Gamester17 Wrote:Why not upload these FanArt images to TheTVDB.com and htbackdrops.com (get nuzecast to create a new "Martial Arts" category on htbackdrops.com under 'Generic / Other')?

Huh

i'm a noob right now when it comes to xbmc but how would doing this help? i have all my mma stuff in file mode and not in my library since i don't want to go through 200+ events when looking through my movies...so since i'm in file mode i can't use a scraper right? i need to manually add the fanart.jpg/cover.jpg to each folder, correct?
Sharing is caring, ...TheTVDB and htbackdrops are community driven websites than are scraped by not only XBMC but many other open source media applications as well.

By having all FanArt and Poster images posted on sites like those means everyone has easy access to them.

Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Ok I get that and will upload but I still can't get the fanart to show up in my root ufc folder and the folder.jpg won't show up in the event folders Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Who's doing Mixed Martial Arts Fanart and Posters?0