YATYT (Yet Another Thank You Thread)
Not sure if this is the proper forum for this, but just wanted to take a quick second to thank the devs for all the work they've put in. I've tried just about every HTPC front-end out there and they have all been huge disappointments, either requiring hours of configuration to achieve even basic functionality, having absolutely horrible interfaces, or not containing (what I consider) important features. XBMC worked right out of the box, has all the features I was looking for (and some new ones that I already can't live without), and looks great to boot.

I've already started messing with scripts/plugins, and have had a few minor hiccups. All but one were simple fixes discovered through a quick search of your documentation or the forum.

Being a developer myself, I know it can be a pretty thankless job, with most communication from end-users being in the form of bug reports (and if they're like the people at my company, they're not very tactful lol). With that said, thank you for your time and XBMC.
Thank you for the kind words, and welcome to the forums!

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

XBMC is the shit! It's the best mediacenter out there. I have been running xbmc on the xbox since xbmp and watched it grow up. Thank devs for making this possible for us mortals!
Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YATYT (Yet Another Thank You Thread)0