Remap mouse?
Is it possible to change the default action of mouse clicks? I've searched through the forum and scanned through the keymap.xml, but I've had no luck. What I'd like to do is have the right mouse click react the same as the <Backspace> on blank areas, and have the middle mouse click act as <ESC>.

I currently have the "Hide parent folder item" enabled because I don't like the look of the giant arrow in coverflow-type views. For the sake of argument, though, lets say I had it enabled, but I'm halfway through the list of 500 movies. Either I have to scroll all the way back to the beginning to hit the button, or right click on an item and hit "Go to root". If I right click on a blank portion of the screen, it takes me all the way back to the home screen. It would make navigation so much easier if I could right click to go back a page and middle click to go back to Home.

Thanks in advance.
It's only current possible by editing the sourcecode yourself and changing it.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I was afraid of that. Oh boy, my wife is going to hate me. lol It starts with "I'll just take a peek at the source" and ends with "What month is this?" Three years of obsessing over eMule source code and it is officially banned in my house. lol
(2008-10-13, 04:54)jmarshall Wrote: It's only current possible by editing the sourcecode yourself and changing it.

Is this still the case now we're on v.12. I've been trying to do this for ages, I too have a very long list of music on XBMC and it's a real pain to scroll all the way back to the top. There are actions for so many other things you can map keys and mouse controls to, why not this?
that's a comment from 2008. you can remap all you want now.
Is there currently a way to map "Right Click on Item"? Or is that wrapped into the 'rightclick' command?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remap mouse?0