MediaStream skin and the Apple Remote
Question 
OK, first... THANK YOU for XBMC on the ATV!!!

MediaStream is by far my favorite theme and I really want to use it!! I have figured out how to hold down the play / pause button on the Apple Remote to get the context menu to appear, etc. I have figured out all I need except one thing (and this is a show stopper!!!):

When listening to music and after some time the visualization starts, all is well - I can go back to the "now playing" screen, I can bring up the controls (play / stop / etc), and I can slide the album art in from the side... but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get out of this mode! I can't get out of this album, or the music module at all. I have to reboot.. and that is not acceptable. So far this is only in the MediaStream theme. (I updated to the latest, .94)

Thanks!
Jed
You need to post that as a feature suggestion (new thread) in the MediaStream forum for them to add that to their OSD (On Screen Display) via skinning, see => http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=69

...and the same for any other skin that is missing that in their OSD (On Screen Display) Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream skin and the Apple Remote0