Tmlayer and mplayer subs not visible
First of all I would like to thank to all xbmc devs for great jobSmile I am using xbmc on xbox for a few years, and now I started to use in on windows. I was using lots of multimedia players also, and none was half as good as even betas of XBMC.
I was trying to find a solution to my problem with forum search, but no luck. If it is solved anyway - sorry for bother and just give me a link to discussion.
The problem:

In beta2 subtitles in TMplayer or mplayer format is not working in my system. They are not show up on the screen. In audio/subs options they are turned on and loaded (subtitles.txt 1/1), but they are not appear on the screen. The problem is only with TMplayer and Mplayer subs, with microDVD format everything shows just fine.

Second thing is I cannot see any .txt subs when choosing option 'search for subtitles'. Only .srt and .sub subtitles are visible on disks.

And third thing is a problem with srt subtitles - they are visible, but not goes off after the time they should, they stay on screen as long as next line comes on.

Is this some kind of bugs, or normal for now beta behavior? Can I change it somehow?
TIA

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tmlayer and mplayer subs not visible0