Last.fm help needed
Hey everyone!

I am in the process of setting up XBMX for a new system I am building,

I am still getting all the parts for my HTPC so I figured while I wait on them I might aswell try setting up XBMC on my current PC (win xp 32bit, P4 3.2ghz, 1GB Ram, I think its Atlantis Beta 2 I am running...link from frontpage on xbmc.org)

I have installed XBMC, its up and running, I have set up video, set up my librarys, played with skins but for the life of me I cannot manage to get last.fm working with XBMC.....

I have entered my account information, I have read on the forums (here and others) on FAQs on how to do it, the only issue I run in to is that most faqs seem to be written for XBOX or Linux and there has been no support for PC versions.

Does anyone have a walkthrough (simple if possible as I havent worked with code before) that they could post, a link to a walkthrough that they could give me or point me in the right direction to how I can solve this because I am really feeling like a n00b right now and usually Im pretty PC savvy.

Thanks

M
The method for setting up last.fm is identical for all platforms so no "win32 specific" guide is necessary.

You haven't described any real problem. "It doesn't work" is basically a useless statement. What HAVE you done? What is XBMC not doing that you expect it to? Where is your debug log? I'm not sure of the current status of last.fm for win32, but chadoe (who implemented last.fm for XBMC) was working on it before RL took over his time, so I'd imagine it worked at some point.
hey al (loving the CC reference)

I am a n00b.

I dont know if this feature is specific if focus skin but i scrolled down and found that I can just add last as a source.

dont rip me too much please......im away to listen to some C&C now hahaha Im a n00b.

cheers for the response dude.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Last.fm help needed0