Big Wide view missing in PM3.HD?
Love the PM3.HD skin and unlike some others I don't miss the 'Programs' link on the home page. Anyway, I used the Big Wide view for my videos in PMIII and this appears to be missing in PM3.HD. Is this deliberate and if so is there any chance of the Big Wide view making an appearance in PM3.HD?
Its deliberate because big wide never really worked well in 16x9 too much blank space on the sides or only 2 icons on the screen at a time.

And no I don't have any plans of adding it
Two rows w/o text could work very well, anything you would be wiling to consider?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Big wide looked OK in PMIII to me and the layout doesn't appear to have changed that much in PM3.HD to prevent it from looking the same. I'm happy enough with the wide view in PM3.HD so will stick with this.
sho Wrote:Two rows w/o text could work very well, .....

That went in SVN about 30 hours ago
and here is a screenshot to prove it Big Grin
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/7328/...016kk5.png
That's looking really good! For me it's always a balance between looking good and being easy to use - my vain housemate refuses to wear her glasses... Is there a way for me to edit my version so the green highlight border around a wide icon is a little more visible?
Jezz_X Wrote:and here is a screenshot to prove it Big Grin
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/7328/...016kk5.png

I WANT THAT. GIMME GIMME GIMME

I already have the version of pm3 hd that allows for "programs" to be on the front menu.
Its in the SVN so will be in the next version or you can check out the "Jezz Whistles Innocently" post
Woot, i had it working (kinda) without the text but i could never get it to align right... now i don't have to worry about it getting overwritten...

Now if only there was a way for me to figure out how to hide/shrink the menu on the side that i don't think i have clicked on (on purpose) in years...Big Grin

*EDIT* Well hell seems like that functionality (hiding the side menu) has been done in many other skins....maybe i can steal the code and figure out a way to hide the menu and show 3 across Wide Icons without text...

Jezz_X your all over this skin what are you planning next so I don't waste my time in something you are already planning on doing anyway and could accomplish 10x faster and 100x better then i could.
How could I miss this.... Nice!
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Jezz_X Wrote:That went in SVN about 30 hours ago
I went looking for this after installing a build with coverflow and could not find it, is it just me?
2 rows without text (what I was talking about) you need to go into skin settings and turn off the text

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Big Wide view missing in PM3.HD?1