MediaStream v0.96 Released (30/10/2008)
Mine is not working also - it has to be something with button action... Maybe a quick fix could be providedWink
Another update to this fantastic skin - great news!

I posted this in the general bugs and suggestions thread that now seems extinct...

One little difficulty I have when using MediaStream is getting out of Music View and back to the Home screen once Music is playing.

Normally the Menu button takes you back to the Home screen and you can browse photos/movies/etc with the music playing in the background. But with MediaStream the Menu button brings up a "music playing menu" and it is very difficult to get back to the Home screen (without pressing STOP that is)

Or am I missing something here? Huh
If you're using the Xbox remote then press the Display button (or tab key if you're using the keyboard)
haken Wrote:Mine is not working also - it has to be something with button action... Maybe a quick fix could be providedWink

No quick fix but if you get the latest version of the script and replace the skins folder in the extras\XBMC Lyrics\resources of the skin with the one from the latest version of the script.

Will be fixed properly in the next release.
Note that arial.ttf that comes with XBMC is unlikely to contain the hebrew characters, though I may be wrong.

I suspect those that do have them have replaced it with the 22MB version from a windows machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Hi jmarshall

I can confirm (at least on my computer) that Arial shows hebrew fonts really well in the PM3 skin.

thx

Zeltak
skunkm0nkee Wrote:No quick fix but if you get the latest version of the script and replace the skins folder in the extras\XBMC Lyrics\resources of the skin with the one from the latest version of the script.

Will be fixed properly in the next release.

hey
ya i tried this but no luck... Sad
zeltak: And are you running the one that came with SVN, or did you replace it at some stage with something else?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:zeltak: And are you running the one that came with SVN, or did you replace it at some stage with something else?

hey
in media stream v 95... i copied across the latest one.. and it worked fine..

if i go to scripts and click xbmc lyrics.. it works fine

if i copy this script across into th extras folder.. still nothing happens,
The album and track seem to overwrite each other Smile Viewing a list of albums works fine, but when you dive down into an album the bug occurs.

(Awesome skin, lovely work guys!)

hi jmarshall

Do you mean xbmc svn or skin svn?

in any casei am runing the Beta 2 of xbmc and normal 0.96 version of the skin.
If im not mistaken Arial came with xbmc (i didnt copy it myself) and works out of the box

let me know if there are other thing i can test/help with!

Zeltak
Bug in Seasons View (lite theme) - There are to many rows in the list and the last one (bottom) does not fit the screen.
elan Wrote:The album and track seem to overwrite each other Smile Viewing a list of albums works fine, but when you dive down into an album the bug occurs.

If this is Coverflow view then it's fixed for the next release

haken Wrote:Bug in Seasons View (lite theme) - There are to many rows in the list and the last one (bottom) does not fit the screen.

Fixed in the next release (I don't have any shows that have that many seasons so haven't tested it fully but I've moved the list up so hopefully it's all visible now)
There are some problems with allignment in some text containers. Look at the attached screen. Problem with "Ó" which is too low occurs also in submenus text. International characters (liką "ą") are a little bit smaller than standard ones. In font table averything is correct - I've checked it - it must be something different.
Eg. in RSS text everything is correct with Title Caps "Ó" and it is alligned properly.

See attached image:

You hate all these international characters, don't you? Wink
Not sure why but the XBOX memory issues have returned for me with this release...

with 0.95 I had no issues at all (using "Lite" theme and 960x540 fanart)

Now with 0.96 I have loads of memroy problems and have to constantly reboot to get files to play... Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.96 Released (30/10/2008)1