Does UPnP Server work on XBMC for Mac
I'm stumbling a little with the UPnP Server in XBMC. My XBMC is running on a Mac Mini and is configured for UPnP. Here's what I did:

I enabled the UPnP server in the Network Settings. I configured the UPnP Video share. XBMC is running on th Mac Mini as I mentioned above and there is no firewall blocking. When I run XBMC on my Windows machine I cannot add the Mac Mini XBMC UPnP as a source on the XBMC Windows. Any ideas?
Anyone have any ideas on this issue?
Funny, I can get the UpNP server to work on my MacMini, however, after a couple of minutes of it running, the wireless turns itself off, cannot find any SSID's and won't turn itself back on until I reboot the Mac.

roy.
So what was your result when you tried to connect from the uPnP client to the server? Were you able to connect? Could you see the XBMC uPnP server from the client? Could you see other uPnP servers?
I am only using upnp to server media out to a xbox360.

My current working setup is:

Client: xbox360 connected to lcd. 802.11g wireless.

Server: MacMini running TwonkyMedia upnp server, 802.11n wireless (130mbps connected)

I then stopped the twonky server and started XBMC up on the macMini and then went to the Xbox. I could see the xmbc upnp listed in the xbox360 and I think could get media playing, but after a minute or 2 it would stop. Checking the MacMini, the wireless interface was off and could not be turned back on in software. Had to reboot the MacMini to reconnect the wireless.

Roy.
Any update on this? Does this work correctly with the new version?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does UPnP Server work on XBMC for Mac0