remove video source
hey quick question..i wanted to remove a share that i did - whats the best way to do this? i forgot to set the content on some of them and wanted to readd em

let me know - thanks guys
open context (c on keyboard iirc), select 'remove source'. you will notice you can also set the content from there, so you dont really have to remove them to get that done
wait - open what? how do i do that on apple tv..no keyboard?
rite. atv, uhm, a brief look at the keymap tells me it should be 'hold menu', i.e. press and hold the button that takes you to the previous menu. context = the context menu - it gives you a list of actions CONTEXTUAL to the item you open the menu on.
hmm - ya i just tried that it for sure does not work..simply takes me back to the menu
running beta2+ ?

this was added between the beta's i believe
yah im running beta 2

i hold the menu button and it goes to the main home screen for xbmc
ravidium Wrote:wait - open what? how do i do that on apple tv..no keyboard?

If you have an OSX host, search this forum for xbmc_remote. It's a remote keyboard that I use for the AppleTV.
davilla Wrote:If you have an OSX host, search this forum for xbmc_remote. It's a remote keyboard that I use for the AppleTV.

ah nice! let me try this - thakns
sorry folks, i'm still not following here. I have an OSX host and did a search for "xbmc_remote" and still can't find any solution. Any help obliged.
In Beta 2, simply hold down the Play/Pause button on the Apple TV remote to get the context menu.
lkrulik Wrote:sorry folks, i'm still not following here. I have an OSX host and did a search for "xbmc_remote" and still can't find any solution. Any help obliged.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=2...post239014
adame Wrote:In Beta 2, simply hold down the Play/Pause button on the Apple TV remote to get the context menu.

did not work
ravidium Wrote:did not work

There was a change if you are running XBMC Launcher 0.5.

hold down the menu button.
ah thank you! did the update and i got it now

appreciate it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
remove video source0