ZDF plugin - how?
I installed the non-xot plugin for the Mediathek (live in the U.S. but am German so I like to watch some of it now and then).

I get the plugin to show me all sort sorts of things from the ZDF site but it won't play anything. Am I missing something? How can I play, say, the news?
rernst Wrote:I installed the non-xot plugin for the Mediathek (live in the U.S. but am German so I like to watch some of it now and then).

I get the plugin to show me all sort sorts of things from the ZDF site but it won't play anything. Am I missing something? How can I play, say, the news?

Hello,

you are using the script from USA? That may be the reason, because our German Televison isn't allowed to stream outside germany.

It's because of copyrights and law things I think...

greets lolol
lolol Wrote:Hello,

you are using the script from USA? That may be the reason, because our German Televison isn't allowed to stream outside germany.

It's because of copyrights and law things I think...

greets lolol
Sad
Nah, I watch it all the time by going through the web site but it's a pain in the neck. I found the other plugin and it rocks. You can't imagine how much I enjoy it. My family doesn't speak German and they probably wish I had never discovered it.Rofl
rernst Wrote:Sad
Nah, I watch it all the time by going through the web site but it's a pain in the neck. I found the other plugin and it rocks. You can't imagine how much I enjoy it. My family doesn't speak German and they probably wish I had never discovered it.Rofl

Try the VideoMonkey plugin Wink It has ZDF Mediathek inside (Its ZDF config. is not perfect but it works).

bye,
sfaxman...
sfaxman Wrote:Try the VideoMonkey plugin Wink It has ZDF Mediathek inside (Its ZDF config. is not perfect but it works).

bye,
sfaxman...
Exactly, this is what I eventually found. Let me tell you: It is supercool Big Grin. No more fumbling to watch the news or the occasional Soko ...
rernst Wrote:Exactly, this is what I eventually found. Let me tell you: It is supercool Big Grin. No more fumbling to watch the news or the occasional Soko ...

For german content, try MySpass (also included)... It's cooler Nod

sfaxman...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ZDF plugin - how?0